2013 KARASIA 2nd JAPAN TOUR ( Share your experience Kamilia ) Yokohama, Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukui, Saitama,Kobe -DAY 1&2 (Complete)

edr49890

Why Guard need to confiscate those KARA....ing Paper?..  

What a surprise that During the Performance Many Kamilia suddenly raise their hands with KARA..ING paper..i saw that Photo with jinyoung..no wonder why Miracle5 posted why jing cried     

thank ultraman88

Yes I am thinking the same thing as you.. But then memories of my Yokohama Karasia surfaced.. Those guards.. Squated down to see if anybody's leg is out onto the walkway.. Those guards.. The one who MADE me deleted ALL my fancams and photos.. Those guards.. The one who stopped me from filming when I was outside the carpark waiting for the girls and their crews to board their vehicles after the concert ended.. Those guards...

Edited by cann

Yes I am thinking the same thing as you.. But then memories of my Yokohama Karasia surfaced.. Those guards.. Squated down to see if anybody's leg is out onto the walkway.. Those guards.. The one who MADE me deleted ALL my fancams and photos.. Those guards.. The one who stopped me from filming when I was outside the carpark waiting for the girls and their crews to board their vehicles after the concert ended.. Those guards...

:hani:  kill those guards!! objection-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286  lol.. i see so that's the reason why there's no fancams  :rambo:

• Like 2

.. Those guards.. The one who MADE me deleted ALL my fancams and photos.. 

Is it YOU who deleted your own content or those guards took your camera/Cellphone & deleted the stuff?

• Like 1

Is it YOU who deleted your own content or those guards took your camera/Cellphone & deleted the stuff?

I did not said the guard deleted my fancams and photos.. I mentioned that the guard "made me" deleted all my fancams and photos..

Edited by cann
  • Like 1

I did not said the guard deleted my fancams and photos.. I mentioned that the guard "made me" deleted all my fancams and photos..

even a single Photo ..huhuhuhu...fans are not allowed to have MEMORIES?.. @ japan concert...

Edited by edr49890

even a single Photo ..huhuhuhu...fans are not allowed to have MEMORIES?.. @ japan concert?..

I admit I was wrong, I should not have filmed/photographed inside the venue.. But I just hate the fact that he stood beside me, telling me to open up my Camera Roll folder on my Iphone, swipping all my photos and videos for him to see and then telling me to delete them...but the KARA-ING papers.. I see nothing wrong with Kamilias bringing those papers in..

• Like 1

I admit I was wrong, I should not have filmed/photographed inside the venue.. But I just hate the fact that he stood beside me, telling me to open up my Camera Roll folder on my Iphone, swipping all my photos and videos for him to see and then telling me to delete them...but the KARA-ING papers.. I see nothing wrong with Kamilias bringing those papers in..

How about this Fan meeting then?   maxresdefault.jpg    

I think those guards something like.. being  too much.... 

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

How about this Fan meeting then?  

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/fppJ9SlqRq8/maxresdefault.jpg   

I think those guards something like.. being  too much.... 

"KARA..ing" is not an offensive word.. I doubt they even understand what it means.. Bet the guards are acting under instruction from someone.. DSP?

• Like 2

That's why I asked you... but since you said he was standing by your side then I guess you got no choice  :touched:  BUT...  Fighting!!  :determined:

• Like 1

"KARA..ing" is not an offensive word.. I doubt they even understand what it means.. Bet the guards are acting under instruction from someone.. DSP?

I remember that DSP made an announcement before the tour asking the audience to not to bring placards and such. That's probably why the guards were confiscating the sheets.

• Like 2

Please note: I want to make a correction.  

I just found out today. They printed 5,000 sheets.  

The sheets for [Kara...ing] were printed in Korea and were brought to Osaka via Air by a K-Kamila.

Sorry for the confusion.  :gemdown:

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 2

Wow, the guards sound like such jerks.  :gemangry:    

As for the term "Kara...ing" I was thinking it was a play on the title of the song 나는..(Ing) [/size]   ...Maybe??? [/size]

this crossed my mind as well, but they were singing 'IOA', not 'Ing'

about the guard thing, it's the classic "rules versus common sense" thing

I remember that DSP made an announcement before the tour asking the audience to not to bring placards and such. That's probably why the guards were confiscating the sheets.

That explains everything..

From a very short FANCAM of @CANN

The Story behind this, while CANN doing some shots..her hands shaking ..i am right @CANN? hehehe

tumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro2_250.pngtumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro3_250.pngtumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro4_250.png

tumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro5_250.pngtumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro6_250.pngtumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro7_250.png

tumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro8_250.pngtumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro9_250.pngtumblr_mva6fgRuDD1s5x9xro10_250.png

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

I was given the KARA....ing sheets, but had no idea what to do with it. It makes sense why Jing was crying now. I still have the sheet in my luggage.

I would keep it and not throw it away. That is one of only 5,000 sheets printed only for the Osaka 1st night performance. K-Kamilia mentioned that no J-Kamilia would ever throw that away. It will be part of a memory to treasure. Of course, it's up to you.

They (K-Kamilia) were only able to hand about about 3/4 of them due to the guards preventing them outside and inside the arena (Karaboard).

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 3

@k0uki told me he has already swallowed the paper.. so the paper is part of him and will be in him forever as long as he is still alive.. what a devoted Kamilia..

OH MY GOD................Super Devoted ..

• Like 1

oh that explains it .. I saw them having their small group meeting in the restaurant/cafe ~

Ah if I knew that's an event by k-kamilias. I would have loiter around them hehe. who knows they might give me one tooo lol 

anyone here gonna go for karasia in kobe ?? 

I wrote my own karasia experience here : http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16201

Do note its kinda emotional lol.

• Like 2

WOW congrats.... for sure NEXT is SAITAMA hehe

• YOKOHAMA 2 sold out
  • MARIMESSE 
  • OSAKA 2 sold out
  • NAGOYA NIPPON Hall 2 sold out
  • FUKUI 2 sold out
  • SAITAMA 
  • KOBE 2 sold out
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Fukui sold out.. Finally.. ScreenShot2013-10-27at100835PM_zps57a4c1

Fukui is a smaller city with a population of only about 260,000, probably why it took longer. It's really considered a countryside. Still, it's nice that Kara is going there to meet the fans. I am sure they are really glad to see Kara.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 3

It seems like all weekends sessions for KARASIA are SOLD OUT.. UMJ should try to plan more Karasia sessions on the weekends and I'm sure the results will be much better.. I'm still confident about Kara's popularity in Japan.. Saitama is a huge venue, Karasia Saitama 2012 sold out because they were held on weekends.

• Like 2

It seems like all weekends sessions for KARASIA are SOLD OUT.. UMJ should try to plan more Karasia sessions on the weekends and I'm sure the results will be much better.. I'm still confident about Kara's popularity in Japan.. Saitama is a huge venue, Karasia Saitama 2012 sold out because they were held on weekends.

i think it applies to all kind of event..as long as its weekend ..it has High possibility of great response ..maybe there's conflict with schedule ..

anyway

wanna share

User from Karaboard posted What NAGOYA Looks Like

Here's the Sample of  2012.04.18 1st KARASIA Nagoya Landscape  

tumblr_mvdt3oE8D81s5x9xro1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvdt3oE8D81s5x9xro2_250.jpgtumblr_mvdt3oE8D81s5x9xro3_250.jpg
tumblr_mvdt3oE8D81s5x9xro4_250.jpgtumblr_mvdt3oE8D81s5x9xro5_250.jpg
tumblr_mvdt3oE8D81s5x9xro6_250.jpgtumblr_mvdt3oE8D81s5x9xro7_250.jpgtumblr_mvdt3oE8D81s5x9xro8_250.jpg

UPDATED TOM

• Like 1