[2013.10.09] KPOP Girl Group KARA started "KARA 2nd JAPAN TOUR 2013" KARASIA" at Yokohama Arena on the 8th

Chiaro

0_1120597.jpg

KARA was the first K-POP female artists that had succeeded the Tokyo Dome performance in Tokyo Dome in January this year. The 5 members showed off plenty performances from sexy to cute, live, in front of 12,000 people today.

The greeting was started off with "This theme? What is cute". Secondly, "KARASIA has started at last! Long time no see!" Gyuri said at the beginning at the beginning. In responds of Nicole leaving the group, Hara spoke up. "I'm sorry that we make you worried a lot. Therefore, we hope to show you more nice image of us in the future. So please support us," Hara said and cheers and warm applause can be heard from the audience.

They sang hit singles such as "Mr.", "Jumpin", and the new track list in the album, "Thank You Summer Love" and "Fantastic Girls" which was released in august, singing all 25 songs on the disc, including the live encore. They're focusing on vocal and dance that evolved further, and sprinkled corner utilizing the character of individual members, and the direction that the image of the concert, and developed a stage of enhancement.

Even though it's a bit late, they also make a rendition to surprise Nicole and celebrate her 22th birthday, they day before. Nicole that blew out at once the fire of candles of birthday cake which is prepared conveyed the gratitude by saying, "thank you for sending me a lot of birthday messages, thank you. I love you!"

KARA who left the stage with the words "I ask you guys to support us always, to be really happy. Thank you!" said Gyuri. 2 days Yokohama Arena (10/8, 9), (10/23, 24), Nagoya Rainbow Hall Japan Marine Messe Fukuoka (10/16, 17), Osaka Castle Hall (10/29, 30), Sun Dome performed live (11/23, 24) Fukui (11/9, 10), Saitama Super Arena (11/19, 20), Kobe World Hall, to mobilize about 12 million people in seven cities 14 performances.

Original article & photos : here

(I'm sorry but somehow I can't seem to save nor copy the photo) edit: did it for you - flamestalker

Translated by : Chiaro (Japanese-English)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

These are all our honour and proud for being a KAMILIA, for loving our best KARA....... Tokyo Dome, let's make another concert at there again!!!^^ KARA FIGHTING!!! KARASIA 2nd Japan Tour had over, but the memories still cannot be erased, next time, I believe we will meet.......^^