[2013.10.07] KARA Nicole Intention Of Leaving The Group, Separation Agreement Presented

Chiaro

20131007000342_0.jpg

Korea five members girl group, Nicole of KARA (22) revealed that the exclusive contract as a member of the group with the agency is finished.

On the 6th, Nicole wrote, "Since I started (the activity) as a member of KARA, I also wanted to end it as a member of KARA." on her Twitter. On top of that, she said "I think that it might be good to separate the contract as a member of KARA and the contract with agency."

Because Nicole whose contract expires in January next year do not want to re-contract, Gyuri, Hara, and Seungyeon decided to continue the group activity by re-signing the contract for another two years. Jiyoung contract expires on April next year. She said that she's considering whether to focus on academic or entertainment activities.

For the future, Nicole explained as of why she decided not to re-sign with the agency was that she want to invest for the future, towards their goal.

Nicole is in a low stage (stress) of leaving the group.

<there are 3 more paragraphs which are talking about TVXQ, Super Junior, and Brown Eyed Girls as why they have been through the same thing and such. But, since it's not related to KARA, I won't translate them>

Original article : here

Translated by : Chiaro (Japanese-English)

• Like 3

well just base from what i reading ..

from not follower..criticizing DSP and Nicole 

from follower ..blaming DSP

from neutral ..Waiting for the actual date 

---yeah lets all w8

..THANKS for translating 

• Like 1

well just base from what i reading ..  

from not follower..criticizing DSP and Nicole 

from follower ..blaming DSP

from neutral ..Waiting for the actual date      ---yeah lets all w8

..THANKS for translating 

I'm in neutral then.. :gemshout:

Anyway, thanks for the translations... :gemheart:

• Like 1

Oh can you tell me or post it somewhere when you finishe writing the song? :o

Of course! It will take a little long cause in a month i will first face a test (college) after that i will record it. mm probably i will start a thread, can someone make a new thread?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know, contract with the company is not same and cannot be joined up together with what Nicole means in KARA, what Nicole being with KAMILIA, it's difference between a paper contract and the relationship, importance of Nicole with us, as we know, Nicole said she started with KARA, so will she ended with KARA too, so even if the this matter will get a bad ending, I said if, but I still believe Nicole's heart still in KARA forever, I believe she will not forget us even though she stops the contract renewal, maybe I cannot blame anyone clearly here, but I still want to critic DSP's action, while KARA was busy in preparing 2nd KARASIA Japan Tour, how can it placed more stresses on them by spreading these unreasonable rumours? This doesn't take any meaning, it will just strengthen up our, KAMILIA's faith towards them, towards Nicole, did DSP really think that we will afraid of the rumour, absolutely NOT! We take more spirits in loving KARA, in supporting KARA, just because, DSP will never know, our love between us can be so truly and so deeply...... However, whatever Nicole makes her choice, just believe in her, and stay with her, I trust she will be forever with us, with KARA.........

Edited by TOH JING HEN

Who knows, maybe this can be a familiar reason. Doesn't her mother own a restaurant? Maybe she wants to help her or work there full time to take it over sometime.

But she said she wanted to end up with KARA, so maybe she will only be present on concerts and stuff, but not on shows and stuff. Who knows? Let's just wait and see what DSP and Nicole will do.

• 3 weeks later...