"Pandora" the song with an Amazing Sync "Devilish BGM"

ultraman88

This is from enha.kr which is a kind of Wiki site in Korean. There is a Kara section (huge info) there.

Here is an interesting information.  

People found out that the song “Pandora” had an amazing ability to match with the various intro clips of all kinds of anime videos and dramas of different genre. So, it was called the “Devilish BGM” where BGM being the background music.

Apparently, there is a site called www.oeker.net which is a board community based in Korea. It is a private board that allows new membership only from time to time. People can view the posts but you can’t join unless the board decides to open the membership to more people.

What is interesting is that the anime otakus from the board found out that Kara’s song “Pandora” had an amazing syncability to all kinds of anime intro clips. And many parodies were created with the song to multiple number of anime.  

In fact, they found out that often times you just had to replace the official song with “Pandora” and the sync was amazing. In addition, when you listen to the lyrics even the song lyric matched with the visual animation. The usual length for the intro clip is anywhere form 1 to 1:30 minutes.

Only hurdle was that usually the anime intro songs are shorter. This was solved by the editors by cutting the song a bit or just re-mixing the song slightly. Fortunately, with that slightly edited “Pandora” version, which was 1:30 minutes, you could just add that song to any animation openings and it would match.  

Basically, the song was a “Devilish Song” that matched with any anime intro openings. The hearsay is that one of the supposedly reason for this is that Sweetune made the song for an otaku in their team (that’s only a hearsay, haha).

Thankfully, numerous versions of anime openings were added on the board with “Pandora”. However, due to the character of the board community, this fact was not revealed to the general fans at all. Still, it was only a matter of time before several versions of the intro openings appeared on other video sites.

Currently, there are no new versions that seem to be appearing (so many have been made so far).  

"Pandora" is a Devilish Song that will match with almost any anime opening clips. Just cut the song in half and match to any anime and it will match. I checked many of the clips myself and the sync is amazing. The song will fit the clips like a glove. It's just unbelievable.  

Many are only on the Korean sites like Daum and Naver, that's why you don't see many on Youtube.  

Here are some of the examples on enha.kr site.  (all the green links at the site are for the clips and there are more than 50 clips)

Do try the site, it has a lot of clips.

http://mirror.enha.kr/wiki/판도라(카라)/패러디

Here are some youtube clips as examples.  

Masked Rider Kabuto  

Cardcaptor Sakura  

Gundam 00

Also, here is a relatively newer one.  

Ghost Messenger:

http://www.oeker.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=comic&wr_id=1766667&sca=영상

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 8

YES PANDORA is an epic SONG by KARA<3 even the concept is very classy..

and even compare to EPIC anime of JAPAN Sailor Moon.

anway all VIDEO above is my FAVORITE Show...but don't include sakura heheh too girly hehe

thank for sharing Ultraman88

I'm mindblown when watching the Kamen Rider one especially. The ending for the gundam one was good too.

This topic sent those good feel chills down my spine. Frankly speaking before this I wouldn't have thought that 2 worlds such as anime and kpop could collide in such a beautiful way. Well I'm glad I'm wrong. :D

• Like 1

Woah... THAT WAS TOTALLY EPIC!!!! Pandora seriously matched Gundam =)

and coincidence Gundam 00 is one of my most EPIC gundam series as well...  waa KARADAM

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...