[2013.11.27] KARA JAPAN BEST ALBUM

edr49890

I love, love, love the covers for version A+B, but I'm losing so much money, this album, the single (all 7 versions -_-) and I have a feeling UMJ/DSP will really drain my bank account by releasing the 2nd Japan tour on DVD, so there goes any chance of me buying SNSDs new Japanese album lol.  I might ask my sister to buy me version C of this album for Christmas, just to save me some money lol.

Are those live performances the same as those in KARASIA Japan & Tokyo Dome Concert DVDs that were released?

Probably. Maybe different camera angles? I doubt it though

Oh no! Hopefully it is either different from the concert DVDs or same as the concert DVDs, but not different camera angles. Else, it's not worth to buy type A for those with the concert DVDs.  :disappointed:  Hopefully they will release more information. 

Can someone pleasse translate this: ジャケットヒストリーフォトカード(55枚)封入 it's included in the best album thingy at the universal music website.

It's: 2CD+2DVD+ジャケットヒストリーフォトカード(55枚)封入

• Like 1

Can someone pleasse translate this: ジャケットヒストリーフォトカード(55枚)封入 it's included in the best album thingy at the universal music website.

It's: 2CD+2DVD+ジャケットヒストリーフォトカード(55枚)封入

Well google translate is telling me it's 55 jacket sized photocards, don't know how reliable that is though.

Well google translate is telling me it's 55 jacket sized photocards, don't know how reliable that is though.

It says history jacket photo cards. So I guess it's 55 Photocards from the oldest era to the latest one? Or is it a photobook? Uwah whatever let's just wait for the official trans hahahaha XD

• Like 1