• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
edr49890

Album
[2013.11.27] KARA JAPAN BEST ALBUM

133 posts in this topic

Looks like we caved and bought all 3... we need another display case...

i think i just get B.. already got the live blurays.. and need to save up for Japan trip soon!!

I wonder what those photocards are? Now I'm tempted to buy type A, and I NEVER bought any type As before. I want type C tho, but damn photocards   :teary:  And KARA Animation ????  :touched: 

Edited by _Onyeonee
1 person likes this

Are those live performances the same as those in KARASIA Japan & Tokyo Dome Concert DVDs that were released?

Are those live performances the same as those in KARASIA Japan & Tokyo Dome Concert DVDs that were released?

Probably. Maybe different camera angles? I doubt it though

Don't know if I should get this or not....think I'll save my money and get a few more solo versions of french kiss lol

I love, love, love the covers for version A+B, but I'm losing so much money, this album, the single (all 7 versions -_-) and I have a feeling UMJ/DSP will really drain my bank account by releasing the 2nd Japan tour on DVD, so there goes any chance of me buying SNSDs new Japanese album lol.  I might ask my sister to buy me version C of this album for Christmas, just to save me some money lol.

Probably. Maybe different camera angles? I doubt it though

Oh no! Hopefully it is either different from the concert DVDs or same as the concert DVDs, but not different camera angles. Else, it's not worth to buy type A for those with the concert DVDs.  :disappointed:  Hopefully they will release more information. 

Can someone pleasse translate this: ジャケットヒストリーフォトカード(55枚)封入 it's included in the best album thingy at the universal music website.

It's: 2CD+2DVD+ジャケットヒストリーフォトカード(55枚)封入

1 person likes this

Can someone pleasse translate this: ジャケットヒストリーフォトカード(55枚)封入 it's included in the best album thingy at the universal music website.

It's: 2CD+2DVD+ジャケットヒストリーフォトカード(55枚)封入

Well google translate is telling me it's 55 jacket sized photocards, don't know how reliable that is though.

Well google translate is telling me it's 55 jacket sized photocards, don't know how reliable that is though.

It says history jacket photo cards. So I guess it's 55 Photocards from the oldest era to the latest one? Or is it a photobook? Uwah whatever let's just wait for the official trans hahahaha XD

1 person likes this

That sounds pretty cool, might not be a photobook but photo cards are nice too. And that's a lot! 

HAHAHAH EPIC fanmade

cr:FB

1384102_249105918583717_997304129_n.jpg

1385341_560791770676449_411518795_n.jpg

Edited by edr49890
1 person likes this

This is a Japan release so its DVD region 2? If I may ask, how are you able to watch it if you aren't in the region? Is it possible?

This is a Japan release so its DVD region 2? If I may ask, how are you able to watch it if you aren't in the region? Is it possible?

I use my PS3 to watch them.

I use my PS3 to watch them.

oh ps3 is not affected by the region code uh?

oh ps3 is not affected by the region code uh?

PS3 is region free, so no issues at all.

alright thx alot :-)
1 person likes this

I thought that was only for Blu-Rays though??? 

If you see this dvd in your pc you can change the region of your computer but I think only 2 or 3 times (last is permanent). Not sure about the others but Mac always question you if you want to change region code.

PS3 es region free so I think is able.

I thought that was only for Blu-Rays though??? 

Its region free for both Blu Rays and DVDs. You can also play imported games with no issue.