• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
edr49890

Album
[2013.11.27] KARA JAPAN BEST ALBUM

133 posts in this topic

Its region free for both Blu Rays and DVDs. You can also play imported games with no issue.

I knew about the games part, but had no idea about the DVDs. Awesome!!!! ^_^ Thanks for info. 

I believe its Promotion awareness

BYhEzLuCcAAgP08.jpg

1 person likes this

now..thats our girls.., :D :D :D slllllllllllllllllllllllllay the charts :P

BZq9a9jCQAAbTPE.jpg

てか今週のオリスタにKARAの広告載ってたから買いました⊂(^-^)⊃ pic.twitter.com/DmSHW4UKDz

근데 이번 주 오리스타에 KARA의 광고 실려서 샀어요 ⊂(^-^)⊃ pic.twitter.com/DmSHW4UKDz

Promo poster

itadakimono_goods-img427x600-1385278925e

1 person likes this

At the Karasia concert there was a booth for Japanese to pre order the Best Girls album and send it to their address, that same booth was also selling previous albums and DVDs like the Pandora one.

1 person likes this

At the Karasia concert there was a booth for Japanese to pre order the Best Girls album and send it to their address, that same booth was also selling previous albums and DVDs like the Pandora one.

Were they giving anything out as a bonus for preordering? Like the promo poster for example? At Tokyo Dome they gave out GIRLS FOREVER promo posters with a CD purchase.

Were they giving anything out as a bonus for preordering? Like the promo poster for example? At Tokyo Dome they gave out GIRLS FOREVER promo posters with a CD purchase.

From what I know there wasnt though... People were still queueing to preorder and buy the albums.. The Official Kara Japanese fanclub also had a booth to let people sign up.

1 person likes this

83r5.jpg

bcns.jpg

kij2.jpg

Edited by red4summer
4 people like this

Ver. A is SOOOO HUGE! Ugh, I'm jelly! Flipping almost 100 bucks! XoX Ugh, I'd probs get the ver. C when I get enough $_$

Woah, all the copies!  :gemhappy:  So excited! Wai!  

What is in Ver A? Huge box!!! :o And my version B is going to be delivered tomorrow!!!  :gemheart:

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai
1 person likes this

yociexp56.gif i want that album! waah.... wont get it till dec... yocifans007.gifyocifans007.gif

1 person likes this

This album are quite expensive for me, if I can buy, I will of course buy three of them!!! Ver A is awesome! And the photocards are meaningful too......

This album are quite expensive for me, if I can buy, I will of course buy three of them!!! Ver A is awesome! And the photocards are meaningful too......

Aweee, where are the photocards?

I want to see what they look like  :gemhappy: 

POSTCARDS FROM KARA BEST GIRLS eXLcXOA.jpg [c]@hiro_jkara_gdk

1 person likes this

so the postcards are basically jacket covers from all releases so far.. hopefully i can get a 2nd hand one when im in Japan next month :S cant afford to buy new one..

*1 98,653 KAT-TUN

*2 34,597 G-DRAGON

*3 26,860 ワン・ダイレクション

*4 KARA

*5 银魂

*6 supercell

*7 奥田民生

*8 Cheeky Parade

*9 ポルノ

10 C&K

Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!  :gemheart: 

1 person likes this

Wow! Every single/album jacket in Japan EVER!!! ^^ That's sooooo cool. Wish I could've have gotten this version just for that, but I'm happy with just a DVD.  

Speaking of which, my copy was delivered but the post office is closed. Noooooo! 

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai

Oricon Album Chart:  
 *1 98,653 KAT-TUN[/background]
*2 34,597 G-DRAGON [/background]
*3 26,860 ワン・ダイレクション [/background]
*4 KARA  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer: 

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2013-11-26/ 

1 person likes this

Fourth! Thats really great! Now climb to ever higher heights! Muahahahah :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho: