[2013.11.27] Japanese 10th Single - French Kiss

k0uki

The real question is should we buy all 7 knowing the track is on the "best of" album.

good question :D :D

btw...sometimes, i wish they'll at least chnge their positiond..i mean its always the same..wit Gyul in the middle, hammie n Cori either side of Gyul n Jing, Hara at farside.., :D :D :D  its no harm of chnging position rite...no? :gemhuh::P

btw...sometimes, i wish they'll at least chnge their positiond..i mean its always the same..wit Gyul in the middle, hammie n Cori either side of Gyul n Jing, Hara at farside.., :D :D :D  its no harm of chnging position rite...no? :gemhuh::P

Hey they've changed it... a couple of times. xD And to make things a little more different, they are sitting down sometimes haha. 

I guess this creates some unity between the album covers though and you go "Yeah, this is KARA, that's so-and-so's name". Easier to identify I guess? It's like Power Rangers/Super Sentai - usually in the same line-up every single time. :P

I kind of get confused on Japanese shopping sites, so I may ask CDJapan to order the individual CDs for me, just to make it a bit easier and so I know that I will definitely get them, also I have loads of points to use and SNSDs Japanese album is out of print so I may as well use them here :D

Wow KARA topping the order charts already?! Good job girls!!! :D

CDJapan uploaded my request for all solo versions of French Kiss, here is the link if anyone else wants it :)   http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEODAI-4612

Thank you!!

Composer Information Data

cr: Karaboard

Karaboard ‏@Karaboard 7m

French Kiss 작곡가/작사가 정보

フレンチキス

作詞 SHIROSE(作詞)

作曲 ヒロイズム(作曲) 、 SHIROSE(作曲) 、 NIKKI(作曲)

編曲 ヒロイズム(編曲) 、 SHIROSE(編曲) 、 NIKKI(編曲)

SAMPLE
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Composer Information Data

cr: Karaboard

Karaboard ‏@Karaboard 7m

French Kiss 작곡가/작사가 정보

フレンチキス

作詞 SHIROSE(作詞)

作曲 ヒロイズム(作曲) 、 SHIROSE(作曲) 、 NIKKI(作曲)

編曲 ヒロイズム(編曲) 、 SHIROSE(編曲) 、 NIKKI(編曲)

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ヒロイズム

SAMPLE

1. French kiss (Duration : 00:04:06)

Lyrics : SHIROSE

Composition : ヒロイズム, SHIROSE , NIKKI

Arrangement : ヒロイズム , SHIROSE , NIKKI

2.Girlfriend (Duration : 00:03:23)

Lyrics : Jam-9

source:http://tower.jp/item/3326843/%E3%83%95%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%81%E3%82%AD%E3%82%B9%EF%BC%9C%E9%80%9A%E5%B8%B8%E7%9B%A4%EF%BC%9E

Edited by haruna4
  • Like 3