[2013.11.27] Japanese 10th Single - French Kiss

k0uki

Amazing! Love the dance so much. Beautiful. :)

Dang, I have no money  :touched: I bought 2 weeks ago Grand Theft Auto 5 and Battlefield 4 :( I guess I will buy them on january  :teary:

That's a good way to spend money. ;) Both games are amazing! 

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai
  • Like 1

1 347,244 バレッタ SR 13/11/27 乃木坂46

2 77,831 Very Merry Xmas AVT 13/11/27 东方神起

3 34,179 Sweet Refrain UM 13/11/27 Perfume

4 ??? フレンチキス UM 13/11/27 KARA

Edited by red4summer

regarding the low sales: kara's label decided to produce less copies of the single (hence why ALL limited versions are sold out on various stores) so that more people purchase the best girls album! ^^ 

That would make sense, since Best Girls is doing significantly better! 

I don't understand why they always release an album right after a single release. They did it last year with Electric Boy if I'm not mistaken. I think that kind of marketing strategy may yield more profit but at the same time confuses fans. I wish they'd let us fans focus first on a single then put out an album later instead of it being simultaneously,,

But the single is so reminiscent of Winter Magic~ The Normal edition version looks better,,

And even more milking by releasing member versions. Gotta collect them all!! (if one can still manage to get one,,)

UMJ has been doing this for awhile, milking Kamilia and KARA's selling power like there's no tomorrow....

Put aside the fact that sales in general for girlgroups are declining.... (and this great 'an expensive release after another' marketing strategy, which I wouldn't even want to call strategy)....

THERE'S NO PROMOTION AND NO EVENT.. unless you consider their performance on Karasia, Sukkiri and a bus going around a good promotion.. like are we taking the SJJD path with all the lack of activities?

Just to look at it positively, at least the girls are resting.... or preparing for festival, end year special stages.. AND French Kiss is still selling in its own way proving how solid the fandom and Kara's selling power are.

• Like 2

@evile-hyung @KARAddicted.01

I do agree with what karaddicted.01 said. Umj have been "milking" fans since the day it was started, right now it is more apparent as Kara is very develop and established in Japan. KARA is real popular and have many influences to the simplest thing around from food, clothes to cosmetic. The massive push could also be due to Nicole issues but it is debatable.

Event so the speed and extent to how Kara goods and cds sell so well is a testament to Kara success. It sell even with the massive number of releases being given out. I still think Kara French kiss was promoted massively, it was sang in Karasia and also in tv shows like karaddicted.01 said. Right now I think even one or two shows is a massive promotion due to how much japan knows about Kara.