[2013.11.27] Japanese 10th Single - French Kiss

k0uki

The real question is should we buy all 7 knowing the track is on the "best of" album.

Well I guess that depends on wanting the extra individual music shots or not. Also I guess those who already have all the previous albums and don't want to get Best Girls will instead get French Kiss. ^^

Here is Tenso's fees

http://www.tenso.com/en/guide/fee/index.html

CdJapan's fees (Before shipping)

Total Product Prices       Service Fee
0 - 4,999yen                     1,500yen
5,000yen - 9,999yen          2,000yen
10,000yen and more          20% of product cost

Edited by k0uki
  • Like 1

k0uki,  

Interesting, so do you have to setup the Tenso address as a valid shipping address with your credit card?  

It looks like Tenso also offers a service that is very similar to CDJapan's Special Request Shopping Service. Pricing is very close too. http://www.tenso.com/en/agent/index.html

Yeah, they give you a Japanese address, so all your items get shipped there. When it arrives, they will inspect it and notify you of shipping.

They're the same dolls, just the outfits were custom made by a fan hence not for sale.

I see. I really wanted to buy the dolls when I saw them at the merch booth. But I'm the type who can't just buy one, and needs them all.

• Like 2

I see. I really wanted to buy the dolls when I saw them at the merch booth. But I'm the type who can't just buy one, and needs them all.

You can buy them from the company, they sell the individuals and the set.

• Like 1