[2013.10.31]  KARA to Release a Japan Best Album this November

KamiliaSone Woo Lee

yfe9.jpg

Group KARA will be releasing a Christmas themed best album in Japan this November.

This 2CD best album will release on November 27 and will include their title song from their new single that has a Christmas style sound.

Many fans are showing interest in this 'best album' release as the holidays are just around the corner.

Other hit songs from past years are also included in the album such as "Mister" and "URAKAKRA" and others for a total of 25 songs.

Source: kpopstarz.com

Tipped by :edr49890

• Like 4

Clap for KARA new coming Japanese Single and 5th Album, Best Girls loudly!!! This coming 'French Kiss' is really a special name that keep me cannot wait anymore!!! 'Best Girls' also collects so many music and show about KARA these years, it's worthy to keep one as a momento of KARA....... But meanwhile, I think these are the last album KARA at the Japan, as it has come to 10th Single and 5th Album, it's quite a great achievement!!! However, I will still waiting for their miracle 11th, 12th, 13th, even 14th Single next year, as I always believing in them, trusting in them, they will sing for us longer time than now.........^^ KARA New Single and Album FIGHTING!!! Let's take up the sale rate!!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...