oh_jong_hyuk.jpg

l6957_67612081118413245301.jpg

KARA-Damaged-Lady1.jpg

A-Jax-a-jax-dsp-boyz-31247125-600-421.jp

d-2.png

& maybe

FinKL.jpg

k_throwback_sechskies_comback.png

DSP Media has revealed an exciting upcoming event, and that is their first family concert titled 'DSP Festival'!

This isn't your average family concert though as it will not only include the current roster of artists but also their former ones who have once called DSP home within the past 22 years since its establishment.

The poster released shows that Oh Jong Hyuk of Click BSS501KARARainbowA-JAX, and more will be attending, piquing interest for the upcoming event. Fans are especially wondering if SS501 will once again be reuniting, perhaps with the exception of those who are enlisted for military service.

A rep revealed, "We're currently negotiating the appearances of not only current artist but stars who have previously been with DSP,"raising hopes that this may mean appearances by members of Fin.K.L and Sechskies as well.

The confirmed final line up will be revealed on the day of ticket sales which will take place early in November.

As for the event itself, it'll be held on December 14th at the Seoul Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium, so get ready to grab your tickets for those of you in Korea!

Credit: Allkpop

Another Article

K-pop boy band SS501 will join their former agency DSP Media’s first-ever family concert.

The DSP Media’s successful boy group as well as Oh Jong-hyuk of idol band Click-B will heat up the stage during “DSP FESTIVAL – 22nd Anniversary,” set to be held at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium on December 14, the music firm announced on Friday.

SS501 put their names on the list of performers including current DSP artist KARA, RAINBOW and A-JAX, while Heo Young-saeng will be missed on the stage since he enlisted in the army to serve mandatory military service yesterday.

Other star acts who started their career at DSP Media, namely 2000s idol groups Sechs Kies and FIN.K.L members are also tuning their appearances in the two-hours-and-half concert.

The profit from the ticket sale of the concert will be donated to multicultural families in need, DSP explained.

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of DSP Media

Credit: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/75036

• Like 3

extra:

prices - 77000, 88000, 99000 (krw)

confirmed list - 6th nov

what kind of fans are we?

most prayed for the day to arrive but when it happens, some second-guess what's the purpose, why now etc.

too late? isn't it better than never?

time-sensitive? things happen every day, so when is the best?

squeezing money? dsp exists to do charity work?

some just have creative imaginations and like to complain.

before we "commend" other people, we need to look at ourselves first.

of course, i love kara-only concert but dsp is not only about kara. share a thought for the rest..

really, what kind of fans are we?

a concert for the family, i appreciate it but i hope it's beyond korea & japan.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 5

This is GREAT concert ....

Ticket is on sale now sales start on Wednesday 2PM

credit @ oh

@Eljunra also going? heheeh GOOD LUCK!! GIRL hehe

Wow, nice song, I love it.. but I want more interaction between sunbaes and hoobaes in DSP, like cooperation between Kara's member and SS501's member... huhu  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper: 
Fan that never satisfied? and always suspicion on DSP's decision?
Aigooo... There will always be some fans that never try to enjoy these things but start to link other things with this,and even some fans love their bias with a different way that we can never understand the reason, like saeseng fans or NC fans.
Maybe DSP want to promote Rainbow and A-Jax, maybe they want to earn more money, maybe they want to attract more fans back to DSP's family and maybe they just want to do this.
We don't know what are DSP thinking and those fans thinking,but what we need to think is KARA~  :gemhoho: 
I love this concert but I will never be able to join...  :gempissoff:

• Like 1

This is GREAT concert ....      

@Eljunra also going? heheeh GOOD LUCK!! GIRL hehe

LOL its not confirm yet ... but but but heh 

I can't wait what's the final line-up will be.. 

it'll be awesome if Sunghee attends too and perform with KARA . so daebak !!

I dont know maybe i'm expecting too much :/ it's one of my dream to see KARA6 in 1 stage keke...

• Like 4

it'll be awesome if Sunghee attends too and perform with KARA . so daebak !!

I dont know maybe i'm expecting too much :/ it's one of my dream to see KARA6 in 1 stage keke...

I was expecting Sunghee to appear when I heard about the Full Bloom album title.

& now DSP is planning this, so maybe your wish will come true.

• Like 1

So if Sunghee will attend that means that we may see KARA4 performing some songs without Hara & Jiyoung.

Can it be possible to see "Break it" or even "Secret World" after around 6 years with upgraded voices?  :gemadmire:

• Like 2

Yeah, but Hara&Jing not deserve go out while KARA4 are performing, lol. Together can sing the old songs.

No, you got it wrong, it's not like that. For example, first KARA4 will come to perform, & then KARA5.

Yess DSP concert! Too bad I'm just across the world, but still I support DSParadise. i don't care what are DSP's intentions with this concert but in the end their artists (and former artists) will get a bit of attention, and we all know that DSP artist are always underrated.

ajsjaja, if Sunghee appear in DSP festival I will suffer heart attack. She lives happy with her husband but...kamilias are free to dream with her comeback ~

I still dream of that day....maybe this will be the day when KARA6 can perform together!

• Like 2

so far only kara, rainbow, ajax & jonghyuk are confirmed. as for the rest (sechs kies, finkl, click-b & ss501) we have to keep our fingers crossed. imo they (sechs kies, finkl, click-b & ss501) don't have to perform, their guest appearance alone is jjang. and rather than performing their own songs, i would love to see more performance collaborations, special stages, interactive games etc.

14th dec, our first family gathering and it's for charity too. fans, a mix of old & new, should be supportive and celebrate as one.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

So SS501 will be reunited again?

«After SS501's contract with DSP Media ended, all members moved to different companies to pursue solo careers, but "Kim Hyun Joong" has stated that they have not disbanded.»

... and rather than performing their own songs, i would love to see more performance collaborations, special stages, interactive games etc.

I don't think so. Each group/member have their/his/her own busy schedule, so in case that they will attend (especially the old bands), it will be more exciting & easier for them to just practice their old songs than preparing some new collaborations. But they may prepare an all-bands collaboration at the end of the concert.

• Like 1

Kara, Rainbow, A-Jax, and Oh Jong Hyuk are the obvious confirmations because they are still active under DSP. SS501 won't be reunited as a group fully because one member just enlisted while another is currently in the midst of his duties, that leaves the other three to possibly make appearances and perform their soloes. The only old time group I see having a possiblity of reuniting is FinKL since all members are still currently active in the entertainment field and they've gather together before. If not, I can see HyoRi making an appearance to show her support. I can also see Eun Ji Won making an appearance to show support as well. The "and more..." part has possibilities of introductions to new groups/trainees that DSP plans to debut in the near future. I really hope Puretty will get their time on stage as well.

"We're currently negotiating the appearances of not only current artist but stars who have previously been with DSP,"

- for the old groups like Sechskies, Fin.KL, Click-B, SS501.. i don't think they will perform as a group (considering some of them are not active anymore).
maybe the active members in their respective group such as, Eun Jiwon, Lee Hyori, Hyun Joong, etc can perform solo/collaborate with current DSP artists (KARA, A-JAX, Rainbow) and perform a special stage together. tbh, for a family concert like this, i would prefer to see more collaborative stages between sunbaes/hoobaes. or maybe the current DSP artists can perform their sunbaes songs. hopefully, they have enough time to prepare for the concert, as it will be in less than 2 months, and KARA still busy with their KARASIA tour in Japan, A-JAX still promoting for their comeback, and Rainbow members with their solo activities. anyway, i'm really looking forward to DSP Festival! DSPARADISE fighting!! :gemcheer:

Edited by haniey

I saw there are someone mentioned about SungHee in their posts, this is really making me touched, looked like we are still waiting for her return although just a reunion simple concert...... Of course, I also hope that SungHee can attend for this festival as SS501, or the other former groups, will also attend, so I think DSP should invite SungHee too, it's such a great dream for me to watch KARA can sing in 6 one day soon, I always waiting for this day as I feel SungHee is never leaving us, she is forever staying with us in KARA...... Although there is only a little chance, but I will just praying for her comeback, I will just hoping that she can sing one more song for us...... Also, let's keep on FIGHTING for KARA in their performance in this festival, I'm sure that they will be as good as forever...... KARA FIGHTING!!!^^

• Like 2

^  Sure the one who gathered & combined the pictures is a Rainbow/OJH biased, that's why the partitioning wasn't fair in his/her photo.

We are KARA, KARA, KARA FANS!!

Yes I know. & When making a poster-like stuff, the maker should consider the hierarchy (popularity, age... etc).