Official DSP Festival Discussion Thread

Oppa

^  Sure the one who gathered & combined the pictures is a Rainbow/OJH biased, that's why the partitioning wasn't fair in his/her photo.  

Yes I know. & When making a poster-like stuff, the maker should consider the hierarchy (popularity, age... etc).

hmm? just purely based on a fan-made poster? it could be just random.

even if he/she is (as you suggested), i see nothing wrong or being disrespectful.

not everyone in the family is narrow-minded.

in fact, i think he/she is a ss501 fan. pro to him/her.

ps

and why popularity is the priority? it should be seniority.

«After SS501's contract with DSP Media ended, all members moved to different companies to pursue solo careers, but "Kim Hyun Joong" has stated that they have not disbanded.»

I don't think so. Each group/member have their/his/her own busy schedule, so in case that they will attend (especially the old bands), it will be more exciting & easier for them to just practice their old songs than preparing some new collaborations. But they may prepare an all-bands collaboration at the end of the concert.

A little delusional, a lot of fans here says the same thing as KHJ, I don't know if they are really informed... I would like to watch a performance between they and our girls, or our girls singing a song of them :)

and i wonder if the two Park sibling that recently joint DSP also may participated with that?

is it the line-up artist will be out by this week is'int?

so i wish all the current and previously DSP artist will together in one concert..i hope that 

and maybe we can hear signature song for DSPFamily at the end of concert...ehhehehehe so delusional fans..

Edited by gurlz92

Maybe they didn't wanted to work for FREEEEEEEEEEEE!! Who knows!?!   crazy-monkey-emoticon-044.gif?1292792390

Well, it's their rights to decide whether to or not. But if they said NO! then when will they re-group again? As this festival seems like a good chance for them to appear & maybe to even rise again.

and more....but who are the others ??, we don't know yet...

In some pics A-JAX are 6 and in others are 7 (?), what happen with this?
  http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4144/fed9.png

More like Fin.K.L, Sechskies & more. You can google DSP to see the full list of artists that worked for around 22years.  

About A-Jax: they are seven (7), in the last MV I think one of them was away (maybe in the army) so that's why you saw 6 in some recent photos. But rest assured that they are seven (7) the same as the Rainbow Colors. 

More like Fin.K.L, Sechskies & more. You can google DSP to see the full list of artists that worked for around 22years.  

Yes, but is not confirmed by DSP.

About A-Jax (..) same as the Rainbow Colors. 

OOh, I remember something...I think that one of them was injured and went out the group for a lot of months.

Click B to Reunite for DSP Family Concert

After going their separate ways in 2002, the Click B members are coming back to each other for the DSP Festival.

39871235.jpg

On November 8, DSP Media added Click B to the list of participants for the upcoming DSP family concert. Out of the seven members, six will be present as Evan is currently serving in the military. 

Click B, the original idol band, will be performing together in an official setting for the first time in about 11 years. The group started out as seven, but in 2002, the band shrunk to four members before promotions gradually died down. 

Meanwhile, DSP Festival is DSP Media’s first family concert and will highlight 22 years of history. DSP Media is currently seeing if Sechs Kies or Fin.K.L can also reunite at the concert. 

DSP Festival will take place on December 14. 

Photo Credit: DSP Media

cr; mwave

Edited by edr49890

It's obvious why they removed SS501, they shouldn't have promoted the group from the beginning. It just made people think that there was a possibility of the whole group reuniting. There are members who has enlisted, so there wasn't going to be a chance for them to appear. They should have just promoted who they had now and just leave the "And more..." as the mystery for the fans.

it says ..they confirmed their appearance

http://news.nateimg.co.kr/orgImg/tr/2013/11/12/20131112_1384214251_06471500_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com.../20131112n05402

and this one also...

anyone wants to double check?

2013111208505544775_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com.../20131112n07712

+ English article

Eun Ji Won and Park Jung Min Confirmed for DSP Festival

Bringing the good ol’ times back to the stage, Eun Ji Won and Park Jung Min will be joining their old agency for its family concert. 

On November 12, DSP Media announced that former Sechs Kies member, Eun Ji Won, and SS501 member, Park Jung Min will be appearing in DSP Media’s first family concert, DSP Festival

57193322.jpg

Eun Ji Won decided to appear at the concert, showing that his friendship with the company 16 years later is still intact. Eun Ji Won was the leader of six-member group, Sechs Kies back in the late 90s. Sechs Kies was one of DSP Media’s first idol groups. It’s unknown if other members of Sechs Kies will make an appearance as well. 

Similarly, Park Jung Min will be rising to the stage as a SS501 member to greet fans. Unfortunately due to drama schedules, the other SS501 members, Kim Hyung Jun and Kim Hyun Joong have not been confirmed to appear. Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng are currently serving in the military. 

DSP Festival will celebrate 22 years of DSP Media with all of its artists. Kara, Oh Jong Hyuk, Rainbow, and A-Jax will perform at the concert, as well as the special appearances of the company’s past stars, Eun Ji Won, Click B, and Park Jung Min. 

The concert will be held at the Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium on December 14. Ticketing begins on December 12. 

Photo Credit: DSP Media

cr: mwave

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1