Official DSP Festival Discussion Thread

Oppa

Probably just me reading too much in to this, but I find it oddly funny. In all of the DSP Festival promotional videos, every single member in each group get to say something, a line of their own, but with Kara you see Nicole and JiYoung quietly standing and just smiling. Considering the situation, I can understand why, but I still find it funy... hahaha...

i think it mentioned something about exclusive backstage coverage of kara after the concert. and the live-viewing will be done over 41 cinemas in japan.

DSP 페스티벌, 日 전국 41개 영화관서 생중계

DSP 페스티벌 콘서트에 일본 열도가 주목했다.

오는 14일 잠실 실내체육관에서 진행되는 DSP미디어 첫 패밀리 콘서트 'DSP 페스티벌'이 일본 전 지역 실시간 생중계 행사인 '라이브뷰잉' 진행을 결정했다. 이번 공연은 도쿄를 비롯한 오사카, 교토, 후쿠오카, 구마모토, 미야기, 오키나와 등 일본 전국 41개 영화관에서 중계된다.

이번 극장 생중계에는 콘서트 현장의 감동을 고스란히 느낄 수 있는 3시간여의 공연 실황이 그대로 상영된다. 생중계 종료 후에는 카라의 백 스테이지 특별 중계가 독점 공개될 예정. DSP가 배출한 스타들이 현재 한국을 넘어 일본 시장에서도 크게 활약하며 인기스타로 활동하고 있는 만큼 이들이 한 자리에 모이는 이번 콘서트에도 일본 열도의 큰 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

명실상부 한일 대표 아티스트로 자리매김한 카라와 아시아 프린스 SS501 박정민, 차세대 한류스타 레인보우, 에이젝스 등 화려한 라인업이 공개되자 일본 현지 팬들의 콘서트 문의가 계속되고 있는 상황. 특히 젝스키스, 클릭비 등 K팝 1세대 아티스트들의 출연 역시 일본 내 K팝 코어팬들의 호기심을 자극하며 관심을 모으고 있어 이번 생중계에 많은 참여와 신청이 몰릴 것으로 예상되고 있다.

DSP미디어가 창립 22년만에 개최하는 첫 패밀리 콘서트 'DSP 페스티벌'은 젝스키스, 클릭비, SS501 박정민, 카라, 레인보우 등 DSP 출신의 아티스트들이 총 출동해 DSP의 지난 22년간의 역사를 재조명

and in another news, hyunjoong is still keeping mum about the possibility of "returning".

Edited by red4summer

i wish i could go to DSP festival, I think Kara will perfor a few songs, and even knowing now that is not their last performance as 5, I still feel sad to not go. 

I stll hope that that will be colaborations between the DSP acts. I saw an AJAX member saying he would love to dance a Troublemaker song with Hammie, and I think it would be really cool! :D

Kara and Rainbow to perform as Fin K.L for DSP Festival

Girl groups Kara and Rainbow will unite to perform as a ’12-membered Fin.K.L.’

Kara and Rainbow members will come together to perform a tribute stage for their senior DSP girl group, Fin.K.L, for DSP Media’s first family concert, taking place on December 14. 

29kNmps.jpg

DSP tweeted a picture of the girls preparing for the Fin.K.L stage on December 10, which shows all 12 girls practicing hard for the special stage. 

It has also been reported that Kara and Rainbow will each perform remakes of Fin.K.L’s hit songs during the concert. 

DSP Media’s first family concert, taking place after 22 years since the company was established, will bring together DSP’s artists to one spot in celebration of DSP′s history for the past 22 years. 

The other artists to perform at the concert include Click-B, Sechs Kies, SS501’s Park Jung Min, A-Jax and more. 

Photo credit: DSP Media’s Twitter

:geminluv:   :geminluv:   :geminluv:

Edited by hanuel jhen
  • Like 3

OOOO.......... 12-members Fin.K.L!!! :gemwin:  Although I did not know well in Fin.K.L, but I knew they were a legend senior before....... :thankful:  And I'm sure KARA can do well in performing the past Fin.K.L........ :thumbup: KARA FIGHTING!!! No Nicole there..... :gemcry:

yeah it's werid since there are 12 = 7+ 5 ppl, but nicole isn't with them

yeah it's werid since there are 12 = 7+ 5 ppl, but nicole isn't with them

she wasn't there. but you can see someone is wearing a "nicole" nametag.

so, probably she can't make it for the rehearsal that night.

but she will still performing at DSP festival.

• 3 weeks later...