[2009.03.05] KARA bags their first number one hit with <Honey>

coffeebeanie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't March the month of KARA??????!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG how happy I was went I got on soompi and see we made 2 page so I was like huh? something excited?

and YES EVEN MORE THAN EXCITED!!! there's no word to decribe it!

the happiest day for KARA and Kamilia!!!!

Seungyeon look soo cute crying and Gyuri was beautiful!~

I waited for the day the girl would cry and it had come ^^ lol

Omgg, I'm soo happy for them!! Gyuri was crying soo much.

I can't even keep in my tears lol ;-; They finally got the number one spot they've always deserved.

Congratulations Kara! <3333

Edited by papercranes

Ahhh! OMG this is like the best day of my life :) I cried

while watching them win. Aww, Gyuri and Seung Yeon

cried alot. Congratulations girls! I knew you guys could

Do it!

what can I say, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All their hard work and dedication to keep on going payed off.

Their tears of joy is enough to show how much they appreciated winning the award. Seung Yeon and Gyuri really took this win hard. I can't remember the last time I saw an artist/group cry so much when winning their first award. These girls freakin' deserved it ... CONGRATS to them!

On a funny note, it was hilarious how Hara just kept her composure throughout the ceremony and their encore performance.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Oh my goodness I am SOOO happy Kara won omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for them too ahhh! Gyuri gyuri gyuri :) Her tears were so heartbreaking! And maknae JY too~~Aww the girls have worked so hard and it's finally paid off! I'm so happy for them they deserve it<333333

I'm so happy for them !

They deserve it so badly and now they finally won after a so long time of hard working.

I would cry of joy like Gyuri or Seunyeon if I were them lol.

It was a so touching moment : a memorable day for KARA & Kamilia.

I'm so proud to be their fan !

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMGOMGOMG THEY DID IT!

i'm so happy for them and wow i'm so proud of them and honey and <333!!

omg this must mean so much to SY and Nicole and Gyul (:

and wow-- watching them break down is seriously so touching.

the ending was so so so so so touching. slkdfjsldfs.

AHHHH.

<33

I was going to reply on this thread much earlier, but I was running late for school. Anyway ..

I'm so happy that they won! I started crying when I saw Gyuri and Seungyeon crying. When I see others cry, I cry, too. But this time, it's out of happiness that they achieved the number one spot. They deserved it much earlier, but in the end, the point is that they earned it with all the hard work and positive attitude. It has been the highlight of my entire day since I logged on in the morning and allkpop had a news flash about it (it's my homepage).

I think it is rather "cute" that the oldest ones (Gyuri & Seungyeon) were crying the most. I guess they got emotional as they thought back about everything that has happened since their trainee days. As for Nicole, she was definitely happy. Although she didn't cry, she looked teary eyed at one point and I loved the part where she screamed "Kamilia!" (Did anyone notice how one of the fan boys was practically beaming throughout the entire award and performance?). She definitely held it together as she looked after Jiyoung to make sure she's okay =) As for Hara, she didn't get much camera time and she wasn't crying ..

They were never number 1 before this? I didn't know that. That's a shame since their songs when they were a 4 member band were really awesome and should have won...

But wow congratulations to them :P! They must be so happy they finally won after all their hard work and decication <3

omg i just finished watching

i feel so proud of them! :lol:

kamilia! <33

it really made me want to cry

cause you know, i sticked with them for so long

and i knew what they had to go through

man i just wanted to cry too

jiyoung started to tear up too..man

it was just a beautiful moment! :P

and during the encore..you see maknae going to gyul!

ahh i love kara!