[2009.03.05] KARA bags their first number one hit with <Honey>

coffeebeanie

I feel like a proud parent lol. I am so so so happy for them. It's taken three years, but they've finally done it! It did hurt my heart to see Seungyeon and Gyuri crying so hard.

It's about time "Gee" got beat. I like the song, but it was starting to get on my nerves seeing the song win all the time lol.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!! KARA for the win!!! I'm so happy and excited for the girls!

they deserve this win!!! somebody need to stop snsd from winning again,

and i'm glad KARA was the one to stop it! lols.... KARA FIGHTIN!!!!

YAY! congrats to Kara for their first number 1 =D

I'm sooooooo happy they won!

they totally deserve it!

i'm super proud of them right now!

i started to tear up when gyuri and seungyeon started talking while they were crying

especially when gyul was tryna sing but kept crying

no comment much.. just want to congratulate.. and they're winning for the first time

omo! well.. i think gg's gee just take num 1 too long... so they've given a chance for kara to spot num 1

lol. khimmie, you probably meant well..but the way you said it, it has a hint of sarcasm and irony in it.

the girls worked hard to get that award, they came back with Honey a couple of weeks ago and managed to get it there, finally. They don't need another artist to give way to them or whatever. lol.

We saw how the points were compiled up. Kara lost the first two rounds, won the 3rd round and was leading with the mobile ranking (totally helped them). So yep.

COngratz!!! there first time winning the no. 1 spot.. now Kamillia really gave there best effort to help Kara and i'm so proud of them...

Kara jjang!

it was so cute seeing Gyul and SeungYunnie cried, Unnies are jjang! thanks for sharing..

i'm so happy for them..

YAY FOR KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they FINALLY got number 1... i've been a fan of them since they first came out and wow, it's taken them this long just to get a number 1 song. AND they beat SNSD as well who are pretty much top of the korean girl groups right now (next to Wonder Girls).

I'm so super glad this day finally came for Kara.

I've always been saying that this day will come soon.

And when it came, I must say I was pretty surprised XD

CONGRATS TO KARA.

They so deserve this srsly.

Hopefully this is one of the many more firsts to come!

but then in music bank snsd still won...... snsd and kara are really formidable rivals. (Snsd was crying this week.... )

But I'm so happy kara won the number 1 spot! I hope next week kara continues to win :thumbup1:.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...