[SHOW] 130910 [ ENG SUB ] KARA Seungyeon incarnation CUTS

edr49890

credit Steprider

Note: from Steprider

Had to do this for Hammie since she's my slight bias. Korean speakers here please pardon any translation errors. For those Kamilias who couldn't benefit from the other language subs, hope you find this useful.

to Steprider: THANK YOU For this one..i keep waiting for eng sub. now Gonna download it. THANK YOU for AWESOMEWORK

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 4

Wow I'm so touched after watching that.. 

Hammie's intelligence is what really makes her different from others.. and her determination! I can't believe someone was that focused in a goal like that, and it's sooo touching to see her dream come true. It really inspires myself to do the best I can and fulfill my goals and dreams as well.

I also thought it was hilarious how she was voicing her opinion on certain issues.. like the airport fashion one HAHAHA so funny omg. 

People like her really remind me that in a world that is so messed up, there is still sincerity in the world..

Thank you SO much steprider, this was an awesome show to sub ^^

• Like 2

gonna watch this in a bit!

edit:

watched.  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:

and re watched karasia 2013 at tokyo dome, seungyeon's solo.  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:

since I can a bit of Japanese, whatever she said in the concert in Japanese is indeed what she read in the letter in Korean in the variety show..

sidenote: UEE really cannot speak well LOL

Edited by reddumpling

• 1 month later...

I'm so late watching this but I'm glad it's eng sub now. I can't believe people don't like Seungyeon. It's always bothered me that because she can't be bothered to have a fake image, people don't like her. Her fans understand her well. You've got to be a person with some substance to get her humor and her way of thinking. She's so nice. I also don't like when people criticize her looks. I think she's so cute and so do tons of other guys too. Lots of people who judge her looks are girls though...they just don't understand the allure. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...