[2013.11.19] Jiyoung, sexy photo shoot "no more cute image"

sarah k

201311190928551111_1.jpg

201311190928551111_2.jpg

Girl group KARA, Jiyoung Kang’s sexy photo shoot has been revealed.   

Jiyoung Kang recently has done photo shoots for male magazines, Arena, Homme+ and interviews.

The photo shoot concept proceeded to focus on her lady-like characteristics apart from her “maknae” image. Some staff were “concerned at first.” There was a question of whether Jiyoung who appears to be cute only can pull off a lady-like and sexy image. However, in front of the camera, Jiyoung showed a strong sexy pose and eyes after only a few shutter clicks. The worries were unfound. Rather it’s been shared that Jiyoung Kang was usually sexy. In the following interview, Jiyoung Kang openly shared, “Many see me with a cute image because of my maknae status. I’m thankful, but I’m worried sometimes that the images will stick with me. Of course, a cute image is good too, but I’m a young adult now and want to try a cool, sexy [styles] too.”    

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131119n07636

Translation by: sarah k @ karaholic

Credit: edr49890 @ karaholic

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I wish she'd start posing more sexily. She keeps saying that she wants to appear more adult but she's not showing her sexy appeal right. She's still holding herself back. Speaking of posing, I also wish she'd start posing better, sexy or not. Her body positions are so boring and similar like the ones she's used to do.

I wish she'd start posing more sexily. She keeps saying that she wants to appear more adult but she's not showing her sexy appeal right. She's still holding herself back. Speaking of posing, I also wish she'd start posing better, sexy or not. Her body positions are so boring and similar like the ones she's used to do.

Relax, she's still a baby lol.  She probably just doesn't want to give off the wrong image right now and will probably open up more in the future.  I think she has matured into a fine young lady.

• 1 month later...