[Nicori] Dance it off with Cole!

Tomolo

I'm kind of lets say surprised that a relevant topic about Cole dancing wasn't really made yet (: Coz it's one of the things our lovely tweety enjoys the most, isn't it? So here it is, please post your favourite pics, gifs, videos!! haha showing our skilled Cori, loosing herself in dancing (: this one is really one of my fav. it shows it all - cute, sexy, powerfull!! enjoy (: 

Edited by Tomolo
  • Like 1

Thanks guys for Your great response (: I love how Cole express herself through dancing and that's why i made this thread in the first place. And already thanks to @goldfish524 found out about perf i didn't see yet (:

I like this one,  especially the part starting from 1:21 (: It's mostly dance for fun, goofing around but her dancing is so energetic and looks really flexible(spring?) And how fast, nimbly moves her legs :jogging:

^^^ Ron you beat me to that video lol.  That butt bouncing move is the greatest invention ever lol.

Her hair looks so punk rock here, pretty cool looking.

her version of U-Go-Girl is the best... xD

I hate both of you. I was gonna post those! XD

Hahahaha the reactions of the girls in that "Nicole goes to college" clip is hilarious.

Love the hop skip at the end

Yeah like a bit envious coz Cole get so much attention even her dancing wasn't so ambitious there lol but  still sexy (: lucky guy there too, Cole did a slide haha

Yeah dorky hop hop :D

Thanks!! especially the Hey Mr DJ :D omg that was hawt! HARA moves there, rather then Cole's

Edited by Tomolo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...