[FANCAM] 131125 KARASIA 2nd Japan tour at KOBE KARA Crying so hard

edr49890

Thanks for the stream...............
KARA, don't cry, we will not leave you, neither abandon you, all we have to do now is hold the each other more tightly now, we will be together however the future will be, KARA, this name will not just change with the unknown future, when you open up your eyes, I'm sure you will still see us around you....... just with that sincerity heart, let's stay together...........

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing all the videos. Almost every time i listen to Ima Arigatou i can see KARA crying in my imagination. Now they had a placard event too. Those are happy tears of course. Lots of great, wonderfull memories. Passion, devotion and true love KARA and Kamilia share together. It's not shame at all to shed tears in front of someone we love so much. So once again i wanna thank for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this community. Never knew i'd ever had so intense feelings towards idol group. Let me experience it someday for real at another KARA5 concert (: I wanna feel it deeply^^ I wanna hug them all!! Even though we speak different languages we share the same feelings. KARA & Kamilia same hearts

ZIP, PON KARA capture

r9ry.jpg

more here : http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1255854&page=2

Edited by Tomolo

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...