[2013.11.25]KARA Successfully Finishes Japan Arena Tour

AppleJaJing

tumblr_mwu2t0LB7K1qmbr3ho1_500.png

Girl group KARA marked a successful end to the “KARA 2nd Japan Tour 2013 – KARASIA” after performing at the Kobe World Hall on November 23 and 24. The concert attracted over 150,000 fans.

The tour, which began in Yokohama, lasted for 50 days making stops in Osaka, Nagoya, Fukui, Tokyo, Kobe and other cities around Japan. The scale of the tour was so grand that the distance traveled from city to city totals up to 3,100km.

The concept of KARA’s second Japan arena tour was “KARA’s Amusement Park.” The members appeared on stage hanging from wires, and the stage was decorated with a rollercoaster rail resembling a circus troupe.

KARA performed many of their hits along with each member filling the stage with performances of different genres including rock, funk, and R&B. In addition, the group began performing its 10th Japanese single “French Kiss” on the concert stage on November 19.

KARA became the first Korean girl group to hold a concert at the Tokyo Dome last January during its “2012 KARASIA” arena tour. The tickets sold out in five minutes making history and making KARA a representative of K-Pop girl groups.

During this second tour, KARA performed in major cities throughout Japan and also visited cities they did not visit during their first tour.

Meanwhile, KARA will return to Korea and prepare to attend the “DSP Festival” with fellow label mates on December 12. 

Source: Soompi

• Like 6

I have such High hope for the DSP festival It was about damh time If you ask me.

Also congrats to the girls for succesfully completing their Arena tour, to bad the final concert couldn't be in the Tokyo DOme like last year:(.

Clap for the wonderful ending for KARASIA!!! KARA FIGHTING!!! Two months with sweat and efforts come to this great final turn!!!

Although I cannot go for this KARASIA, but I will never give up my dream to go to even though I know it will not be any KARASIA more next time........ But keep on FIGHTING!!!

• 1 month later...