[2009.03.07] SNSD-Kara-WG, "Win-Win-Win" in the first week of March

hopelesshong

2009030716185970732_1.jpg

Each of the three girl groups have achieved something that they were running for, in the first week of march.

The five girl member group, Kara, has achieved something that they will never forget, in the first week of March. The reason is that they have finally achieved a first place on a music show for the first time since their debut in 2007.

On the 5th of March, Kara was able to rise to the top with 'Honey', which was first introduced to the mass through their 2nd mini album, last December.

Last year, Kara also had a member change, transforming from a 4 member girl group to a 5 member girl group. Even though the title track of their second mini album, 'Pretty Girl', was one of the candidates for the first place many times, it was not able to reach the number one spot. But, on the 5th, they were filled with emotions and tears, after winning first place on 'MCountdown' with the second track 'Honey'. Having won the first place, Kara has marked their spot among the top girl groups.

Only the part that was relevant to Kara was translated.

Credit: StarNews

Tip Off: Mae

Translated by: hopelesshong@Karaholic.com

CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

When they got No.1, i was like crying my eyes out xD I'm so happy for

Them. Hm, it'll be awesome if they won on the day they debuted in March.

But hey, congratulations Kara, now no one can look down on you guys.

they were filled with emotions and tears, after winning first place on 'MCountdown' with the second track 'Honey'. Having won the first place, Kara has marked their spot among the top girl groups.

^^ aww .. yea i feel like the girls have something to back them up now.. some credibility i guess.. i mean i always thought they were credible but having this win solidifies them and includes them in this little group :D..

yep i was touched too by their crying.. all those times when they felt left out and times were tough, they went through it and kept working and working and finally that day came.. it meant soo much to them.. even non kara fans saw this :D

you can tell they felt accepted finally.. i guess you can say..

KARA FIGHTING!!! It's only the beginning :D

thanks Peter.

The five girl member group, Kara, has achieved something that they will never forget, in the first week of March. The reason is that they have finally achieved a first place on a music show for the first time since their debut in 2007.

^ i agree with this... this is really something that Kara and Kamillia will never forget...

congratulations to them for winning btw..

thanks for sharing..

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...