Karaholic wishes all of you a very Merry Christmas!

r0naLd222

Seasons greetings to all Karaholics out there!

It's that time of the year again folks and of course, KH wants to celebrate this wonderful season alongside all of you :)

We, the Karaholic staff, would like to give back to all our loving and ever supporting community members for their continued awesomeness and undying love for the girls.

And in what awesome way should we do that? Surprises, of course! :D Lots and lots of 'em!

To kick things off, Our FIRST (yes you heard me right, FIRST) surprise!

A new Christmas theme! hurray! *insert applause* XD

vwdwvLg.png

This was designed by our very own GFX peep, Julienne and your resident tub o' lard, r0naLd222  :)

It may not have a lot of changes and "gimmicks" to it, rest assured that this was created with the very thought of giving everyone here a more Christmas-y feel to help in making everyone happy and excited for this coming Christmas! :) oh and... snow. just coz XD

We also added in a news portal! hurray again :3 http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?app=portal

That's it for now!

Stay tuned to Karaholic's remaining amazing surprises!

:gyc6:   :syc5:   :harac3:   :nc6:   :jyc6:

Happy Holidays everyone! 

• Like 11

WOW, the whole Karaholic just looked exchange into the other world, the snow is beautiful, the theme colour so refreshing, and the GFX design is wonderful, of course, my mood today suddenly turn into a bright day instead!!! Thanks to Karaholic, to all staffs and members, also, thank to r0naLd222!!! Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

I love the new design! It looks so simple yet sleek and elegant in my opinon! Keep up the great work guys! :D

And also Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  :gemcheer: