[2013.12.10] Protect the entire KARA. Fan Club gathered 20,000 signatures.

sarah k

2013121101000855600051801.jpg      

"Protect the entire KARA!"

Girl group, KARA, fans have come together to "protect the entire KARA." 

The fan club, Kamilia, in Japan has collected 20,000 signatures and on the 11th at 4:00 PM visited KARA's management company, DSP Media to show their heartfelt desire to keep KARA with the 5 members of Seungyeong Han, Gyuri Park, Nicole Jung, Hara Goo, and Jiyoung Kang. It's been reported that about 20,000 signatures from seven different districts on the 10th have been gathered at KARA's Japan tour locations.   

Fans who wanted to share their heart visited Korea to share that Nicole and DSP Media contract ends on January next year, and with only one month remaining, this condition of KARA and Nicole needs to be reconsidered. Nicole posted on October 6 on her Twitter that despite what the DSP Media and her contract may state, she wants to be with KARA until the end. KARA's fan couldn't just stand by knowing that the contract end date was coming up soon.   

Furthermore, what the fans want is to keep KARA as the current 5 member group. Although Nicole doesn't want to re-contract with DSP Media, the fans explained that they wanted to ask DSP Media to allow Nicole to continue as KARA without the contract as Nicole expressed earlier. Hence, the fans have come together with one heart on the second tour day of the Japan concert tour and gathered 20,000 signatures.   

Officials said "Our Kamilia loves KARA as its current 5 member group. These 5 members are giving people around the world hope and courage. These signatures are of young and old not just from Japan and Korea, but are of the same heart of Kamilia around the world."   

Next year January, KARA's previous contract will end and Gyuri Park, Seungyeon Han, Hara Goo has re-contracted for another 2 years but it's been revealed that Nicole's re-contract is not likely and will be moving on to another company. There's no news about Jiyoung Kang about her re-contracting after her contract ends in April of next year.   

There's been a report from Japan that Nicole will be studying in USA after her contract ends with DSP Media. If DSP Media doesn't agree with Nicole continuance with KARA, then it's explained that Nicole will prepare as a solo and go to study in USA for it. She'll be getting trained for dance and voice there.   

Meanwhile, KARA participated in "DSP Festival" on the 14th in Jamsil, Seoul.     

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201312110100085560005180&servicedate=20131210

Translated by: sarah k @ karaholic   

• Like 8

Thanks for the translation... I hope DSP considerate Kamilia desire for KARA to re-contract all of them... Well I want Nicole still in DSP though.. well I don't understand about how things works in kpop culture. So I just pray for the best. Kinda sad for me if Nicole goes solo. It's just my opinion... but I would be really happy if Nicole still on stage with or without KARA . As long she can bring out her best ^_^

It's Christmas.... lets pray for a miracle ... KARA as 5 current members...

Without this translation I do not understand what Nicole means with her tweet that day XD i was so confused....

• Like 2

Thanks for the translation.........
KAMILIA are really awesome and dedicated towards our lovely KARA, this is a kind of sincerity from our heart towards them, although I know it's impossible to change DSP management's mind, but still feeling so proud towards KAMILIAs and also our KARA!!! KAMILIA, I love you!!! Same with KARA!!!

• Like 2

Thank you for the translations. 20.000 signatures? ^O^ Sugoi! Arigatou Nihon fans!

I hope DSP really reconsiders Nicole's requests after this and doesn't treat the signatures as just a bunch of annoying fans.

Fighting KARA5!

Edited by Mirytie
  • Like 1

WEll Kamilia mobiliezed to say the least. Let's hope DSP will see reason. I mean don't get me wrong I can understand the members moving on when that time comes but not because of crapy managment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...