Karaholic's Christmas Scavenger Hunt!

r0naLd222

Announcement:

Hi guys! Currently, we have already 5 winners! So technically the game is over, right? NO, it isn't XD

we can still use this as a sort of minigame for other people who still want to participate! Although, I'm sorry to say that we do not have any more TYSL albums that we can give away. BUT! Anyone who can finish the minigames before the 30th of December will receive a special, limited edition game badge that will be displayed on your awards bar! So anyone interested can still play the game! Thank you for joining everyone!

Hey guys! Are you still holding out? How are you liking our surprises so far? :)

We hope that from our current line of events, we managed to make you feel how important the Karaholic community is to us. This is also how we show our love to the KH members for being with us as we walk by KARA's side every step of the way. Really, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the continued support! :teary:

And now we present to you our 2nd biggest surprise! (Note: We have 3 major surprises, we already revealed 2)

Rules:

- Join Karaholic’s 1st Annual Xmas Treasure Hunt!! Solve riddles and clues that will lead you to the final treasure, solo albums (5 in total) from the Thank You Summer Love single!

- This first portion of the hunt will have you collecting different letters along the way. You will eventually have to put these letters together to create a password that you will use to unlock the hidden forum titled “Scavenger Hunt”. Only then will you receive further directions in order to complete your quest.

- Riddles will lead you to trivia questions that will be HIDDEN in the specific thread by SPOILERS. From there it will contain the next riddle that you will need to solve, until you end up getting all the letters. *Note: Spoilers will not always be on the first post of the thread.

- Album prizes will be first come first serve. There will be five (5) winners in total.

- Anyone may participate. There is no minimum requirement of posts. Staffs, you are also allowed to play as long as you weren’t helping in planning!

- Have fun and enjoy adventuring through the many years of KARA history that is Karaholic!

The game will last until December 30, 2013 or until we get 5 winners.

REMEMBER. Google and KH's search function is your friend   :D

NOTE:

r0naLd222 is a very meticulous guy. HE WILL CHECK ON YOUR PROGRESS.

Cheating is not acceptable. Anyone caught cheating will be banned from all KH events.

It's an awesome game guys :D Let's all play fair.

To start the game, here is your first riddle:

"Do not count sad tears.

Every promotion, every year,

Kara got this fair and square,

It's what makes every Kamilia want to share

Dailymotion, youtube; it's one that streams,

Yet, it makes Kamilias scream,

It's a collection as it seem,

Skip pages; this riddle will start to unfold,

It's not recent, not too old.

Hope you find it!"

Pro-tip: Forum with a lot YT vids. Was posted during mid 2013

Good luck and have fun Kamilias!  

EDIT:  

forgot to add that the game was created by our very own AppleJaJing, flamestalker and Stellar88!  

If you think its hard, just backtrack on your answers ^^ You can do it!

Additional Guidelines (by Stellar88)

As r0naLd222 mentioned, the first riddle above is a clue for you to locate the following hint and part of a password that unlocks the scavenger hunt forum. Try to browse through relevant post/forums based on the riddle above, and look for Spoilers tag for hidden clues/follow up questions. When you managed to find the questions, answer it and note down the answer. It is part of the password. The question also comes with riddles/clues that lead you to the next questions.

Repeat the above process, until you come to a post that tells you that you have accumulated all the letters to form the password. Try to rearrange the letters based on the previous instruction/riddles to get the password to access the scavenger hunt forum. If the password does not make sense, try to see if you have incorrectly answer part of the questions, and try to look for the right answer again. The password is not extremely complicated, so do not overthink it.

When you successfully access the scavenger hunt forum with the correct password, you will be given additional instruction for the remaining part of the scavenger hunt. Likewise, follow the same process as before to attain another password to get to the final stage!     

The scavenger hunt forum link is as below:    

As a side note, please key in the password in small case letters.    

Hope the instruction above clears up some doubts. Be observant, explore our vast collections of KARA hidden gem posts and learn more about KARA as you play along. Good luck, have fun!

• Like 7

I've found every clue and I have all the answers to the trivia except the one from the third clue... I'm so stuck right now. Every time I do the third trivia I get the wrong answer. I don't suppose anyone could clarify?

Edited by Fall3nS0uls
  • Like 1