[2013.12.27] KARA's glamorous charisma possessed the grand festival

sarah k

2013122722291080748_1.jpg  

On the 27th evening at Yeoido, Seoul's KBS Hall, a passionate performance of "Damaged Lady" by KARA was occurring at 2013 KBS Music Festival.They created a perfect stage with their singing and mature performance. Also, they stood out with their mannish appeal compared to other girl groups. "Damaged Lady" has received appealing reviews for its french pop genre with rock sound especially with lyrics that shares about a girl's true heart who is facing a break up. 

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013122722291080748

Translated by: sarah k @ karaholic 

• Like 7

My girls are just doing well tonight!! please do have enough rest for other gayo daejun!!

ps: The song, Damaged Lady to be honest itself are really good though but it's just sad that GD are overshadow KARA during their promotion. But i still do believe and trust KARA for their music, let's wait till their next comeback and make they won no 1 on all music broadcast tv

• Like 2

Well.. nothing surprising. I do believe that Damaged Lady is really a good song and it had a good concept which the girls made work perfectly but most of all, Kara as performers are freaking amazing. They're always so energitic and charismatic on state. Loved their performance tonight.

• Like 3

No doubt 'Damaged Lady' is a good nice song when the first time I watched their Teaser in August!!! Clap for our KARA!!! Although it's been after the Comeback promotion month, but KARA still can perform the song so well on the stage and showed up their newest mature style towards us, it's the most shinest for them on the stage!!!^^ KARA FIGHTING!!!