[2009.03.08] KARA wins Mutizen at Inkigayo

coffeebeanie

2zrqogl.jpg

On the 8th of March, KARA won the mutizen at Inkigayo for their single <Honey>, taking it away from Big Bang's Seungri who has been holding the number 1 spot for past 3 weeks. Last Thursday, KARA won their first number one place at Mnet's Mcountdown, making this their second win since their debut.

After receiving their Mutizen, they expressed their gratitude by saying "Thank you very much. We don't know what to say. DSP Family, our lovable members with whom together we worked hard for. We want to share our happiness with Shindong and Kim Shin Young sunbaenims. To our fans, we love you. This is all because of you." The members were tearing as they were saying their thank you speech.

They also added "This is a feeling of happiness that we can't really believe. To the Unni's who make us beautiful with makeup, to our parents who raised us, to our fans, thank you very much."

This weeks Take 7 contenders were F.T Island, Fly to the Sky, Shin Hye Sung, Lyn, Wheesung, Hwayobi"

source: OSEN NEWS LINK

thanks to anne~

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

watch the performance, win + encore here:

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=1665

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww JiNi got to talk this time.. so cute.. and soo unexpected.. i missed it though XD

but omg.. i love the girl's shocked faces haha.. so genuine haha..

and kamilia were super lively and always supportive and the chanting was extremely loud :D

and Cole's stuttering lol.. finally she cried lol.. i guess she couldn't control it anymore :D

does anyone know what Nicole actually said after she screamed out Kamilia? was it you guys know we love you? lol.

oh i love how Nicole always calls the members, our lovely members lol..

KARA JJANG!!! so awesome.. feels like everything is falling into place this time :D

thanks tin and anne :D

WOA!!! congrats to Kara again!

This time they were still shock that they won. It's a ddreeam come true that they won.

I saw Hara and Ji Young still shock over it. and this time itwas Nicole who cried!!! awww...

I also saw SNSD hugging Nicole, like Hyo Yeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Soo Young. they're so nice, congratulating each other. And no rivals between.

I'm so happy for the girls!! Now other can't make excuse seeing them win.

And then you know, even thought it's their first win and second after 2 years. This shows that they didnt give up and kept going. they didn't disband but got members change. That's what I love about Kara, how hardworking they are and how patience they could be for the day today

This totally made my day!

Thank you for translating

Woo, 2 Number ones! I'm so glad they won again, they really deserve it.

Nicole looked like she wasn't prepared to give a speech XD She probably wasn't expecting the MC to give her the mic first. She's so cute <3

THEY WON THEY WON THEY WON!

haha the sbox went craaazy after we got the news.

The girls totally deserve it~ they've been working soo hard for so long and AHHH! <333

love them so much (:

and Jing got to talk this time!

she's so sweet, i'm so glad she mentioned the makeup artists who "made them look pretty." (: <3

not many people take the time to do that.

and aww Nicole cried this time. T_T

and she was like, "I'm suddenly blank, idk what to say..." And when she was talking gyul would randomly reach over and grab her hand to give her support. it was so sweet <3 <3

and nicole's, "KAMILIA! You know we couldn't have done this w/o you, right?"

AHH I LOVE KARA SO MUCH <3

KARA! I'm so proud to be a kamilia! :D :D

^^ ahh thanks Jiji for the mini translation :D

lol nicole and her honesty lol.. yes Jing was cute as well .. gyuri always there to lend a hand :D

IM so happy they won again and i hope they keep on working hard to win more awards Nicole so hyper and so cute KAMILIA!!!... im goign to party whole night lalalalalala~~~~ :D:D:D

Stunning picture of the girls<3333

I'm SO happy that Kara won a mutizen finally!! They were really overwhelmed to even speak, but you could tell they were extremely appreciative while singing the encore! And Kamilia was GREAT! Dancing and jumping around ahaha. Fanboys are awesome.

Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations to Kara for winning on Inkigayo ^^

They really deserve it...XD

Nicole and Jiyoung's speech were so adorable...lol

And dancing Kamilia, so adorable ^^

Congratlations to Kara again ^^

Thank you for the translations Tin onni and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

OH BABY! KARA~ KARA~ KARA~

OMG THEY WON THEY WON THEY WON.

And they were like super shocked :D

They totally weren't expecting it.

I'm so glad for our girls. Seriously, so happy for them.

They're finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Cheers to many more first places to come :D

Thanks for the translations Tin.

yay! Mutizen means a lot more than Mnet Mcountdown because it's bigger! :lol: No one can say that Kara only won because of blah blah blah :rolleyes: They worked hard for it and have come a long way to gain it! That one dancing Kamilia is <3

thanks tin!

and CONGRATULATIONS TO KARA! :D

omg omg XDDD i got the phone call from my friend on the way home XD lucky me that i didn`t get caught bcos of exceeded speed lmao XDDDDD

THEY WON THEY WON AGAIN!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

geez i`m super happy now *big smile* :rolleyes::lol::D

it`s AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!

how cute XD mikes were given to two maknae. lol, Nicole was so surprised and speechless XD not to mention of the happiness but i`m sure she`s never prepared to make such a speech XD usually its two big unnies XD Gyuri couldnt stay patient at the end, still trying to add words in kkkkk XD

yeah, Nicole`s tearsss <33333 and she never forgets Kamilia, yay <33333333

KARA jjang >V<!!!!!!

thanks Tin, anne & jiji!!!!!

YAY they won !! :rolleyes:

Congratzzzzz :lol: !!!!!!!!

Fighting !! ^^

Congrats to KARA!

They were so shock. I don't think they were expecting it since the contenders were big names. Who was the guy at the end, I think he was hugging Nicole.

Nicole was so cute when she went into the line too late. lol. Still no tears from cool and collected Hara.

Aww, a second win for Kara this week! This is just so awesome.

I'm like spazzing! Nicole and Ji Young got to talk this time. Hopefully

They'll keep on receiving awards for their hard work. I love how

SNSD congrated them, Tae Yeon patted Nicole's head xD so cute!

Congratulations Kara!

KARA JJANG! <33

And the girls were so shocked~

they totally deserve the award! <333

And (I can't get over it >=D)

they were so shocked,

all through out the encore perf >.<

lmao~ and JiNi finally got the chance to talk!

Nicole was trying to organize her thoughts,

and she stuttered along the way

(it's okay!) xDD

KARA HWAITING!!