[2014.01.06] Park Hyungsik Remarks "KARA Last Official Stage" Has Made KARA Fans Go Angry

Chiaro

2014010112425535_1_rstaryjhe.jpg

Park Hyungshik had slipped. 

ZE:A's Park Hyungshik who was placed as the MC for MBC Gayo Daejun on the last 31st of December (2013) introduced KARA's stage as "Today is the last official stage from KARA therefore they have prepared something special. Fans must see," he said. 

Earlier this year, 5 of KARA's members contract has expired and Nicole choose not to re-sign the contract. MC Kim Sung Ju said, "KARA still has some schedules left", but it seems like KARA fans seems to even be angrier. 

Even though Park Hyungshik have said sorry through his twitter, the even angrier fans seems wanted an official apology. 

KARA fans have commented, "Jung Jun Ha seemed like he wanted to escape his responsibility", "KARA is the only one who's being said like that", "Even before the stages I have heard some comments like that and it made me angry". 

On the other side, KARA's Han Seungyeon and Gyuri has sent the fans new year greetings through their twitter. 

Original article : here

Translated by : Chiaro@Karaholic.com

• Like 4

Although I felt my heart ache I think expecting an official apology is a bit too much. The guy didn't know how much his words might hurt Kamilia. yep, that is true! But come on, let's have people say that Kamilia is the most peaceful fandom, even in times of hurt. 

• Like 2

Well Hyungshik officially doesn't know so expecting an official apology is a little bit harsh. He has sincerely apologize so it's all good now, i guess, right Kamilia?

i agree with you... asking for official apology is  too much.. cause we are also not sure about this.. until end of this January.. well I still waiting for a miracle....  We put a burden to Hyunshik... he also will learned from this for be more careful...

mmm... Hearing those words during the performance/show had actually cause panic and hurt to us kamillias specially now that we don't know what will be the future for our girls... But a formal apology is a little too much... he did apologized thru twitter and on my opinion that will suffice, besides we don't actually know if what he said was scripted or based on his own assumption... and, even if he's a celebrity, just like what @angel_sanctuary said we are only human, we make mistakes.

That was so unprofessional. We don't know what it's going to happen, but this was wrong. ;_; 

I just want a KARA's comeback... I just want it so badly, I don't know when, I don't know how, but but but ;-; 

Asking an official apology does seem too much, but you have to admit he shouldn't have said that. He should've just kept quiet, if he didn't really know the official details. Maybe not saying anything about  it would've been better. (Unless he was told to say that, which I doubt.)  

I mean like, that made them panic, and now KARA fans have something to worry about. (Like me, who just discovered them recently :/)

Edited by kawaii twerking

WEll he might have slipped up, wich is only human, however statments like that should have been avoided from the get go considering that nothing is as of yet set in stone regarding the members contract renewal situation.

Even though he apologised, I still feel a little angry about it. Right when many Kamilias are devastated about Nicole possibly leaving, he said this. It's like adding salt to the wound...

He's young and dumb, what else can you expect? I have no hard feelings against Hyungsik, but ugh terrible choice to voice those thoughts. I mean, his brain should have been sending an overload of red flags and warning signs before the words popped out of his mouth. What I'm really surprised by is the pro-activeness of Kamilias' response (demanding an official apology). Oh well...it ends up being sort of true...which makes my feelings on this issue quite bitter. 

• 2 weeks later...

My God.  Sorry, but fans need to chill and not jump down everybody who made a mistake's throat.  Really, to demand a formal apology from Hyungshik (whom I adore by the way) is just not even right.  I get it, those fans were sensitive.  But, really, demanding an apology, is it really going to change the fact that it MAY or not MAY NOT be KARA's last stage together?  If it's anything, fans should be demanding answers from KARA instead.  I honestly don't even know what's going on with Kara these days.  Are they going to be together or not?  So fans, calm down and back off.