{forum ver.5} Sweet Honey

Incubus

+karaholic.com ver.5+

Sweet Honey

Banners made by: Pim & Stardustii

Update Area made by: Pim

Other buttons & bg made by: sanaaki.

Hurray! It's finally done. This layout is very bright compare to the other two layouts we had before rofl. Honestly, it wasn't suppose to be so orange-themed but errr somehow it went that way. Pim & jiji and I are very happy with this layout (at least .. I think so?) so we hope you guys will love it too .. seriously, cause we spent so much hours gnawing our heads off just to get everything done .. T-T And it's also the first layout the gfx staffs work together on, so it's pretty special to me. So be sure to thank our team & the talented Pim for this!

There are still some minor problems to the layout so we'll fix that soon. But as for now, please enjoy!

BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX!

+ Keep "F5" until you see your fav banners >D

+ My apology if it takes you too much time to load the images..

gosh I cannot make the whole thing smaller TT TT

MY FELLOWS JJANG >V<

Big THANKS + HUGS to Heather & Jiji <3

I could not help much but you guys were truly amazing =DDDD

wooot woot~

the new honey layout is so cuteee~ i love the color theme - its sweet and warm.

and i love how we have a video on top too!!

and the karaholic logo as background, and the words karaholic and honey in the forum replies. (i don't know what they're called. lol. but pim's reply has it as its background :thumbup1:)

i love the flowers and of course the bee~ honey!!

thanks awesome GFX team!

ps. i was kind of puzzled for a while because the banner had only sunghee in it, and i was like, where are the other girls? lol. but the one girl per banner idea is awesome too~

--

edit:

i just noticed that the girls had personalized banners, its so cool~ i laughed out loud when i saw the word "rice" in nicole's banner. haha :D thanks again pim, jiji & heather!

Edited by coffeebeanie

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BUNCH OF AWESOME PEOPLE. GFX TEAM JJANG!!!

PIM, JIJI AND HEATHER! YOU GUYS ARE MADE OF PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

Love the new layout loads.

The banners are gorgeous

And I love the background ^^

And the bee is super adorable (:

aww so cute and warm and i bet Cole will super love this place :thumbup1:

huge thanks to Pim, Jiji, and Heather!! You are guys are amazing!!!

love the layout, gives a different feeling when coming here and it kinda reminds me of Spring too :D

the flowers are so cute and like tin i like the background on every other post and yes the rotating banners!!

awesome idea.. and the youtube embed and the count down clock.. so many good things!!

i love it :D

OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

HEATHER AND PIM YAYYAYAYAYAY! <3

the whole layout is so warm and beautiful and i love it sooo much <3

thanks for the beautiful buttons, heather!

thanks for that AMAZING update chart & banners, Pim! :D :D

joooooootda~!!! you guys rock!!!! i like this orange-ish feeling...very honey-like...it's marvelous!!! had been hearing you three talk about it for so long...finally see it now...whoo hoo!!! the top section with the youtube and updates looks awesome :D

my favorite is how the posts alternate...the gray background is so pretty...i just kind of stared at it for a while hahahha

thanks shabang pim, gangsta jiji, and heather, who i will hopefully get to know and make a nickname for ^^ you girls are the best!!!

YAYYYY KARA IS #1!!!!!!!!! KH IS THE BEST!!!!!! OUR LAYOUT IS JJANG!!!! WHOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

wohoo! Pim, Jiji and Heather! *throws confetti* it's so pretty and soft and full of Honey. :D

i love the alternate banner..i keep pressing on F5. haha.

i like how our top section is so full of stuffs. haha!

thanks shabang pim, gangsta jiji and cool heather? haha!