How do you listen to Kara?

kara_oppa

I was wondering how most of you listen to Kara for the best experience. Is it through MV, headphones, or something else?

For me I love to listen to Kara through my Sennheiser headphones because it makes me feel like I'm really in front of them when I close my eyes <3

• Like 1

Most time (hundred times) via MVs, by headphones / laptop speakers,

as well as live performances (Music Core)

Recently I'm listening to 4 korean studio albums, in the order on list (with instrumentals) with larger speakers

I cant wait till I will someday got 40+ inches TV to rewatch all MVs

Edited by lethern
  • Like 1

Cd player, earphones/headphones w/ my phone or laptop. Sometimes i don't listen to my classmates reporting in class (cause the teacher just reads his book and sends text messages if someone texts him, and the subject is quite boring... hahaha). I just put on my earphones cover my ears with my hair and put the wires behind me to look as if I'm listening.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

LOL I listen to them in every way,  :gemhoho: 
As long as I hear their music I'm happy keke,  :gemheart: 
I use my Ipod all the time, with headphones on or loud speakers,
Then we have youtube ofc, a must to not jst Kamilias, but to most Kpop fans LMAO.
HDMI or jst Smart TV, better quality if surround speakers are on!
And concert DVDs with surround speakers again, just D-A-E-B-A-K!
And ohh! I found website called 8tracks, I make KARA playlists there too!  :gemflower:

I listen with my bluetooth headset at max volume (especially when I need to do all-nighters). Their upbeat songs really energize me sometimes I would dance to their songs and it would annoy the heck of my roommates haha.