How do you listen to Kara?

kara_oppa

• 1 month later...

All of my KARA album are FLAC.

In my room: Custom-made PC, with Asus XonarDG soundcard. Speakers: Yamaha NS333 + Custom (handmade) Amplifier & Subwoofers.

outside my room : Xperia Z with Sony MH750 headset (decent for k-pop)

Mostly with headphones from my iPod but also via YouTube and my CD player (I've got four KARA albums), and soon via Blu-ray player and TV because I'm getting KARASIA Last Show as birthday present (can't wait to see it and cry^^). So I've got pretty much all ways of listening covered xD

Mostly with headphones from my iPod but also via YouTube and my CD player (I've got four KARA albums), and soon via Blu-ray player and TV because I'm getting KARASIA Last Show as birthday present (can't wait to see it and cry^^). So I've got pretty much all ways of listening covered xD

woah. I have 2 Samsung Bluray players, still inside the box because I don't have many blurays disc. Downloads are dominating bluray discs.

I stored in the box because of the dust can make the optics wonky...

I like to watch KARA performances on Blu-ray, or DVD, or simply on YouTube.  This means I am either on a big screen TV or on a computer screen.  If I have privacy in the house then I just use the TV speakers or external Bose sound system speakers.  If I want privacy, then my preference is Bose Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones.

I don't listen to them too much on an iPhone (with usually small earphones or via Bluetooth in my car).  For purely audio, my favorite is to listen to S.H.E (Selina, Hebe, Ella), as I think they have the best voices and rhythm of all the currently active Asian groups that I can think of, and they have lots of great songs.  But as far as what I like to watch best--it's KARA all the way!

• Like 1

I listen to KARA via PC, PSP, Cellphone, or rarely on PS3. I hear them when I have free time, or actually when I have to study :( It's no productive in those cases  :teary:

<p>I don't listen to them too much on an iPhone (with usually small earphones or via Bluetooth in my car). For purely audio, my favorite is to listen to S.H.E (Selina, Hebe, Ella), as I think they have the best voices and rhythm of all the currently active Asian groups that I can think of, and they have lots of great songs. But as far as what I like to watch best--it's KARA all the way!

Hell ya , S.H.E is the best. Been listening to them since debut back in 2001. And they're still together after 14 years. They are really tight, almost like real sisters (well, they call each other 'wife'...) so S.H.E and KARA are the only groups I listen to all the time. KARA has good uptempo songs, but their KARA5 ballads are only so-so. The original KARA4 ballads are excellent though. But S.H.E has both excellent slow and fast songs. All 3 members are good singers, they really know how to express the songs and they have excellent harmony. Ella is also a pretty good rapper. My favorite is Selina, she has the sweetest voice ever.

As far as listening, I rip the songs from the CD into FLAC and MP3 320k. I can't go lower than 256k, though, I can hear the difference between 320 and 192. In my room I use Sennheiser HD 280 pro headset, and outside I use Etymotic ER 6i earbuds for my phone. They cost more than the cheap stuff, but really worth it if you want the excellent sound quality. Bluetooth earphones aren't that good. There's always some problems like losing connection, interference, bumping sound when walking, coming loose from the ear, recharge, etc.

On the phone with my headphones, on PC with headphones, and on speakers with high volume, when alone!

I was wondering how most of you listen to Kara for the best experience. Is it through MV, headphones, or something else?  

For me I love to listen to Kara through my Sennheiser headphones because it makes me feel like I'm really in front of them when I close my eyes <3

Sometimes I watch them on Youtube, which is where I found them to begin with.

But normally I listen to Kara like I listen to all music. I buy a CD, then rip it to FLAC files, and play those on a computer, or (rarely) on a portable FLAC player.

BTW, even if your Sennheiser comment may seem like an out-of-place product placement, you speak the words of wisdom none the less. I have made a decision to never buy anything but Sennheiser anymore. They make music sound great, and I have never been disappointed so far. :claps:  Even if all this is totally unrelated to Kara... :offtopic:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a fan early this year! My iPod classic has been collecting dust since who knows. But when i listen to KARA i have two sets of BEATS one over the ear for great concert sound and viewing MV's. Also have a set of ear plugs for walking jogging. And last i have the beats pill for doing little things here and there. But the best place to listen to KARA is in the car! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually listen to music with headphones on! I just feel like I can really focus on them music that way. I always use iTunes but I've also bought a lot of their music on Melon and stream it on there. I usually listen to songs that aren't available on iTunes on Melon (like Revolution 2). Sometimes I'll play them out loud, though when I'm home alone. 

• 1 month later...

By earphone and headphone. Really give a real live of Kara. But you got to have a good and quality earphone or headphone. :)

Using any one of that can make me feel like I'm in front of Kara. heee. :)

use a high-quality speaker and watch KARASIA bluray :P 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Usually on my phone or iPod through headphones, sometimes on my laptop through the same means. I'm too lazy to unplug my speakers from my old desktop to use them with my laptop (and its built in speakers suck) lol :<

On rare occasions I'll actually pull out one of my CDs and listen to that on my laptop instead.

• 4 months later...

KARASIA bluray with my brainwavz B2 IEM

Otherwise, I listen to it on my speakers in bed or in the car or phone (when I'm walking around or shopping with 1 ear bluetooth) or bluetooth speakers when i'm in the shower.  I enjoy listening with my brainwavz B2 IEM the most but it's not always an option as I pretty much can't hear anything but the music with those on, and it's not comfortable when I'm in bed laying on one side while using the tablet)

Edited by shiris

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...