[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Her Lovely Heels

^ It is her second kiss I believe. I think her other on screen kiss was from that thing call pit-pat shake. Could not quite recall what that name Hammie was cameoing in was.

The lovely heels is a her first "real" on screen kiss. What I mean by that it is a firm lip to lip kiss rather than a light one. That was my reaction too amandalgh. >.<

Edited by Palaverist

Hong Jong Hyun dishes on kissing Jung Ga Eun and KARA's Seungyeon for 'Her Lovely Heels'

On February 14, actor Hong Jong Hyun dished on kissing actresses Jung Ga Eun and KARA's Seungyeon for the short SBS Plus drama 'Her Lovely Heels', which is based on the comic book of the same name.

He said, "The feeling is definitely different. Jung Ga Eun was a girl who took the lead, while it was a refreshing kiss in Seungyeon's case."

Jung Ga Eun said, "I'm talking out of turn, but I think Ji Hoo (played by Seungyeon) was more nervous. The director told me to do a strong kiss scene. I don't know how it came out."

The drama will start airing ten episodes ten minutes each on February 24. It centers on the inexperienced Shin Ji Hoo (Seungyeon) who falls in love with her new boss Oh Tae Soo (Hong Jong Hyun), who is actually very experienced in love and subsequently cynical about the topic. However, as he spends more and more time with the sweet Shin Ji Hoo, his feelings toward dating change once again.

Make sure you watch!

Seungyeon shares her thoughts on 'Her Lovely Heels' + BTS photo

KARA-Seungyeon_1392437802_af_org.jpg

KARA's Seungyeon shared her thoughts on 'Her Lovely Heels' as well as BTS photos!

Seungyeon tweeted, "I finished everything up until the press conference for 'Her Lovely Heels' safe and sound! The so very lovely 'Her Lovely Heels'! The only thing left is to receive your love. February 24 SBS Plus. Hwaiting."

During the press conference for the drama held at Lotte Hotel in Jamsildong, Seoul on the 14th, Seungyeon also shared, "When I heard that the webtoon 'Her Lovely Heels' will be made into a drama, I said that I would do it immediately."

"The story captured my heart at the time, so I decided to star in it... A lot of people may be worried and concerned, but I filmed it humbly and worked hard, so I hope that you watch it well."

Seungyeon plays the role of Shin Ji Hoo, who is inexperienced in dating and afraid of love. She enters as a new employee at a company where she begins to fall in love with her supervisor boss Hong Jong Hyun's character. Unlike the naive Ji Hoo, he has a lot of dating experience and is cynical when it comes to matters of the heart but changes after meeting Shin Ji Hoo.

'Her Lovely Heels' will premiere on SBS Plus as well as its online and mobile services on February 24!

KARA’s Han Seung Yeon Shares What It’s Like as an Idol-Actress at Press Conference for “Women, Comics And Shoes”

KARA’s Han Seung Yeon recently talked about the advantages and disadvantages of being an idol-actor. 

On February 14, Han Seung Yeon attended the press conference for SBS Plus mini drama series, “Women, Comics, and Shoes” along with fellow actors Hong Jong Hyun, Jung Ga Eun, and Yoon Jong Hoon at the Sapphire Ballroom in Lotte Hotel World.

During the Q&A portion of the press conference, Han Seung Yeon opened up about her experiences as an idol-actor. “I think one advantage of being an idol-actor is that you have a lot of experience standing in front of the cameras, so it’s easier to adapt. There other countless difficulties that come with being an idol-actor, but I think one of them would definitely be the added burden of being able to get the [audience’s] feedback right away,” she said. 

“However, because of that I’m trying harder than ever. Since many people understand those concerns, I’ve put my heart and soul into everything. I hope people view my acting positively,” she added. 

“Women, Comics and Shoes” is a 10-episode manhwa adaptation that will air on February 24 through SBS Plus. The trailer and stills from the “Women, Comics and Shoes” have also been released. 

• Like 1

Han Seungyeon said: “... I’m trying harder than ever. Since many people understand those concerns, I’ve put my heart and soul into everything (including the kisses). I hope people view my acting positively.”   :depressed:

• Like 1

in most cases when you first meet a person, you look at her (or his) face.

if it strikes, you know immediately that this is "the" person. nothing needs to be (or can be) explained.

she is seungyeon, in my case.

8qfj.jpg

maybe to most people seungyeon hasn't but she has (or is) everything in our eyes.

may this perfect lady meet her perfect man soon..

1q03.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2