[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Her Lovely Heels

if based in web toon..there r 2 bed scene or mybe 3 and 3 or 4 kissing scene(including force kiss)hihihi..this story really what i want see hammie doing with his boyfriends..hammie and jonghyun really look like..but i think they will not make the last scene...last scene really embarrassing ..they scene that jonghyun will kiss hammie stomach ..i read all (not really understand )but now they close that webtoon..cannot read again...huhu  

• Like 1

ugh, why are my mandarin reading skills so bad? I could finally be understanding this. 

All I understand is that they seem to be an accessories buyer and he got the job as "boss' because of his experience at the boutique. IDK why he ignores Seungyeon's character and I also don't understand what she yells at that guy when she is drunk. Her drunk walking was really good ahaha. 

The drama is cute, kinda cheesy, but still really cute. I think Seungyeon is actually the perfect actress for a drama like this. 

The falling backwards part was hilariously exaggerated ahaaha. 

• Like 1

@kasih88 FOR REAL?  :shocked: somebody please tell me where I can watch the ep03  :gemcry:

YES...i dont think they upload yet ep3..but i watch the stream..ep4..love tringle 3 between jonghyun and yunjonghyun..hammie get slap in ep4..tomorrow btw..huhu

Edited by kasih88
  • Like 1