[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Her Lovely Heels

Am I the only one frustrated that I can't watch the whole drama series in one go? I can't wait for next episode already! :P

I'm sure you're not the only one.. it's indeed frustrating to wait or another 6/7 days for next episode :P:D

• Like 1

Am I the only one frustrated that I can't watch the whole drama series in one go? I can't wait for next episode already! :P

me to me too..usually i not really like monday bcoz so many work at my office..but now..i really want monday coming faster..huhu...this story really make some of girls smile by herself ...

Okay, the fourth episode made me literally swooning!  :gemnoway:

well, now I am really curious about the webcomic. Does someone have a link?  :geminluv:

the close already the webcomic...lucky i read all before they close...huhu

• Like 1

kinda out of topic but,

Seungyeon mentioned as one of his ideal type (?) http://news.nate.com/view/20140306n18763

yup! that's her co-star Yoon Jonghoon who acted as her jerk ex-bf in this drama :D

Idk if this is considered as Yoon Jonghun's ideal type, but in the presscon he said that his favorite member in KARA is Hammie :)

Okay, the fourth episode made me literally swooning!  :gemnoway:

well, now I am really curious about the webcomic. Does someone have a link?  :geminluv:

I've download it..

if you're interested, just PM me & I'll send all 48 chapter via e-mail..but please be patient, my internet connection is slow..

• Like 2

Idk if this is considered as Yoon Jonghun's ideal type, but in the presscon he said that his favorite member in KARA is Hammie :)    

I've download it..

if you're interested, just PM me & I'll send all 48 chapter via e-mail..but please be patient, my internet connection is slow..

i want to..can you email for me too???and did yoon jonghoon say hammie his ideal type???i wish i can understand that news....

i want to..can you email for me too???and did yoon jonghoon say hammie his ideal type???i wish i can understand that news....

done :)

no, he didn't say that..the question (based on the news) is "who are the real ideal type of Yoon Jonghun" they've mentioned Hammie, actress Song Ji Hyo, Choi Yeo Jin & Clara who work together with Him.. he didn't even mention Hammie after that.. on HLH presscon, he just said that Hammie is his favorite member in KARA :) *doesn't meant his ideal type too

• Like 2

no, he didn't say that..the question (based on the news) is "who are the real ideal type of Yoon Jonghun" they've mentioned Hammie, actress Song Ji Hyo, Choi Yeo Jin & Clara who work together with Him.. he didn't even mention Hammie after that.. on HLH presscon, he just said that Hammie is his favorite member in KARA :) *doesn't meant his ideal type too

ohh..now i get that...the reports mention hammie..but he not answer right...but in presconfrence...he like hammie..

oh I see, thanks for clarifying :) they're just so cute when together, and they're both have baby faces too :D

ohh..now i get that...the reports mention hammie..but he not answer right...but in presconfrence...he like hammie..

yup :)

oh I see, thanks for clarifying :) they're just so cute when together, and they're both have baby faces too :D

hehhe, I like Hammie with Jonghyun more ;) 누나 동생 couple :geminluv:

Edited by marsya_220389
  • Like 1

seems like Seungyeon OST song will be reveal next week

source

27secs preview

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=463066577154417&set=vb.433417130119362&type=2&theater

Thanks for the update! Was about to ask information about the new OST that was played at the end of ep 6. Good to know that Hammie has a new solo song :)