• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
ELJunRa

[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Her Lovely Heels

281 posts in this topic

^

thanks! so it's 2 episodes per showing but.. tomorrow will be 3rd-4th or repeating?

tomorrow is just the repeat of ep 1 & 2 TT____TT

Thanks for sharing; waiting for eng subtitles (probably one week after o 4-5 days)

¿2 or 4 episodes per week (without repeats)?

Just watched the first two episode and even if I didn't understand a lot...I was still super excited lol. Really need sub to understand now lol.

Just watched it... but didn't understand anything :/ hope there will be eng subs soon !

the first 2 episodes are cute, been repeating those ever and over for the past 2 days :D same like you guys, can't wait for english sub!

and so curious about next episode, so does it really happen or not? :D

:gemshout:

1 person likes this

watch sponsor

BhX8OjzCMAALM0x.jpg

look at the photo on the office name tag (?) (or what you call it in English?)..have you see it somewhere else? :P:D

2 people like this

e1 & e2 with chi subs

*updated with hd links.

Edited by red4summer
4 people like this

if based in web toon..there r 2 bed scene or mybe 3 and 3 or 4 kissing scene(including force kiss)hihihi..this story really what i want see hammie doing with his boyfriends..hammie and jonghyun really look like..but i think they will not make the last scene...last scene really embarrassing ..they scene that jonghyun will kiss hammie stomach ..i read all (not really understand )but now they close that webtoon..cannot read again...huhu  

1 person likes this

ugh, why are my mandarin reading skills so bad? I could finally be understanding this. 

All I understand is that they seem to be an accessories buyer and he got the job as "boss' because of his experience at the boutique. IDK why he ignores Seungyeon's character and I also don't understand what she yells at that guy when she is drunk. Her drunk walking was really good ahaha. 

The drama is cute, kinda cheesy, but still really cute. I think Seungyeon is actually the perfect actress for a drama like this. 

The falling backwards part was hilariously exaggerated ahaaha. 

1 person likes this

I am agree so much with you @GooBurberrHara The backward falling was totally made me go LOL!

Well, I am such an impatient fan to watch the next episodes!! So giddy giddy~  :gemhappy:

I agree that the drama is kinda cheesy, if it's not for Hammie's cuteness and clumsiness; I don't think I can stand watching that :D

Edited by rhe-c

Hammie  :gemhappy:

BhMkF3nCEAAeg3F.jpg    

BhDomZ5CQAAocgJ.jpg

Hwaiting!  :gemcheer:

Edited by kimaomao
2 people like this

Ep 3 preview 

Untitled_1.gifUntitled_2.gifUntitled_3.gifUntitled_4.gifUntitled_5.gifUntitled_6.gifUntitled_7.gif    

Captures From Ep 1 & Ep 2

GIFS from Ep 1 & Ep 2

1 person likes this

OST Part 1 

Ep 3 caps

XcFgYyY.png

Jr5jlxQ.png

NTNakoo.png

Taf5rFq.png

IjEzTZU.png

PKKFiUA.png

zrRenM0.png

1Tc5BIs.png

recC635.png

bbUA0Kc.png

GPt49bw.png

cCLhfiA.png

YiPKXvd.png

2pffoW3.png

9RGx8n3.png

K55iH04.png

XSYPKm4.png

2 people like this

I'm still sobbing,  :touched: 

My wifey is with someone else.  :teary: 

I'm still watching it tho it kills me!  :gloomy: 

And yes, this drama is really cute,  :gemheart: 

Well ofc my wifeu is the cutest  :syc5: 

1 person likes this

where did you watch the ep03??? i wanna watch too..... :teary:

ANY VIDEO PREVIEW EP4???HAMMIE GET SLAP!!

@kasih88 FOR REAL?  :shocked: somebody please tell me where I can watch the ep03  :gemcry:

Edited by aiiannyong

@kasih88 FOR REAL?  :shocked: somebody please tell me where I can watch the ep03  :gemcry:

YES...i dont think they upload yet ep3..but i watch the stream..ep4..love tringle 3 between jonghyun and yunjonghyun..hammie get slap in ep4..tomorrow btw..huhu

Edited by kasih88
1 person likes this

ep 3

ep 4 preview

[c] uploader

1 person likes this