[2014.01.25] Nicole departs for the States to reportedly undergo two months of training

KamiliaSone Woo Lee

KARA-Nicole_1390658436_af_org.jpg

It has been reported that Nicole left for the States on January 25, which is earlier than expected. In the United States, she will receive approximately two months of training for her potential solo debut.

Nicole tweeted on the 25th, "I will go work hard and come back! I hope everyone stays healthy and well^^ Thank you for the support~"

According to an exclusive report by Sports Chosun, Nicole departed to the States via Incheon International Airport on the 25th. Nicole plans to receive training in singing and dancing for approximately two months during her stay. She will devote four hours daily to dancing with the help of a famous choreographer who is known to have worked with Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé.  

A source close to Nicole stated, "During that time, Nicole's fans consistently asked for her departure date so that they could greet her at the airport. But as much as Nicole's apologetic heart grew as it became difficult for her to promote with KARA, she wanted to depart quietly. Instead, [Nicole] will complete two months of training and return to the stage with a better image so that the fans won't be disappointed."

Another source stated, "As much as she will start anew not as a group but as a solo artist, there is pressure for her to perfect her dancing and singing. Accordingly, following her return [to Korea], it is expected that she will need substantial time to prepare for her album release."

Nicole previously dismissed rumors of her joining Core Contents Media and Wellmade StarM as well as forming a duo with Hwayoung and clarified that she is exercising patience, taking her time in looking for a new agency. She also expressed her wish to receiving training to return to fans with a better image. Nicole left her hometown of Los Angeles, California to debut as a member of KARA in 2006 and will now reportedly return to the States eight years later to take the next step in her career.

Source : allkpop

• Like 8

Nicole will surely come back as a better person. As far as I know, she is the type that is determined to get and achieve to do what is better for her and for the people she love. As long as we Kamilias fully support her, her solo carrer will start smoothly and soon will be a great success. All I wish for Nicole now is her to be safe and well.

• Like 3

All the best for Nicole~~~

Kamilia will always support her.. Nicole will always have our support.. , right?? I really expecting what concept for her solo debut ^^ oops she already have a solo :D LOST X) she just can't be relax didn't she? 2 months is really a short time for preparation >.< I hope she will be okay .....

GO DREAM CATCHER :) <== what am i talking... XD

HM, well this is definetly the end of an era and a start of a new one. REally looking forward to what she will bring to the table as a soloist. I wish her all the best and I hope she will be succesfull in whatever she decides to do in the future.

• 2 weeks later...