Is that possible that PANDORA autographed still available in the market?

BboyWing

I am not exactly sure, it could be possible. You wanna buy it? If the price is right then ok. Personally for me i would wary about buying autographs online because I cannot for sure confirm their authenticity. Also autograph things contain a story to it, most preferably your own story of meeting Kara face to face and having them sign it. I think even if the autograph being bought is authentic, you are missing the story of it. That is the most important part of having an autograph item. The story it ties with.

• Like 4

I've seen KARA autographed CDs being sold in Myeongdong with a price tag of 100,000 won, and they looked authentic. There are some fans who would queue to get the CDs autographed, only to sell them to make a quick profit. So it's possible for authentic autographed CDs to be sold online.

I didn't buy them (though I was tempted). Like Palaverist said, it didn't feel right. I'd prefer the CDs to be signed by KARA, in my presence, for me.  :blush:

• Like 2

I've seen KARA autographed CDs being sold in Myeongdong with a price tag of 100,000 won, and they looked authentic. There are some fans who would queue to get the CDs autographed, only to sell them to make a quick profit. So it's possible for authentic autographed CDs to be sold online.  

I didn't buy them (though I was tempted). Like Palaverist said, it didn't feel right. I'd prefer the CDs to be signed by KARA, in my presence, for me.  :blush:

I am not exactly sure, it could be possible. You wanna buy it? If the price is right then ok. Personally for me i would wary about buying autographs online because I cannot for sure confirm their authenticity. Also autograph things contain a story to it, most preferably your own story of meeting Kara face to face and having them sign it. I think even if the autograph being bought is authentic, you are missing the story of it. That is the most important part of having an autograph item. The story it ties with.

Well, I'm still considering. I wish I have them to sign the album for me but I don't there is opportunity to do so. TnT Meanwhile, I worrying whether is it authentic tho. Really thank you guys so much for the comment. :D

Well, I'm still considering. I wish I have them to sign the album for me but I don't there is opportunity to do so. TnT Meanwhile, I worrying whether is it authentic tho. Really thank you guys so much for the comment. :D

A Pandora cd need to be open for it to be signed. Yeah steprider said it too. Signing in your presence, you would blush just by being close, what's more making eye contact. It hard to get a fansign album but who knows. Nicole is walking around freely and so is the rest of the kara members. Maybe you can accidentally meet them.  

Your question reminded me the first time I meet Kara in their autograph session. I did things that I am not supposed to do and got really embarrassed on top of already being shy. I only have one autograph Kara object but I remember that day really clearly.

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 1

A Pandora cd need to be open for it to be signed. Yeah steprider said it too. Signing in your presence, you would blush just by being close, what's more making eye contact. It hard to get a fansign album but who knows. Nicole is walking around freely and so is the rest of the kara members. Maybe you can accidentally meet them.  

Your question reminded me the first time I meet Kara in their autograph session. I did things that I am not supposed to do and got really embarrassed on top of already being shy. I only have one autograph Kara object but I remember that day really clearly.

Awwwwww... I'm really envy those who had chance to meet them personally to get the album signed. :o TnT Well, I shall just forget about it then. Aha Thanks for the comments guys. Really appreciate. KAMILIA ZZANG!!!!!!!!~