[2014.03.19] THE FINAL SHOW - KARA 2ND JAPAN TOUR 2013 KARASIA

red4summer

I think it's jst for bluray, or maybe it's jst for mine but that's going to be weird haha :gemhoho:

I know, I was disappointed too, :gemcry:

But I'm still watching it on the weekends, bc it's KARA's anniversary woohoo!~ :gemheart:

nah.....mine same as you too...

doesn't matter as long as the content is the same...goin to watch it this nite...can't waitO(≧▽≦)O

Edited by PikaBLeu
  • Like 1

My DVDs got delivered today. =)   206b9827-2c9b-458a-b28e-f42b1b5e063f_zps

That is quite a number! All 4 versions!

I am now tempted to get the Bluray version it seem to be sold out everywhere now. My temptation came late. :P Anyone know where I could get it for a reasonable price.

That is quite a number! All 4 versions!

I am now tempted to get the Bluray version it seem to be sold out everywhere now. My temptation came late. :P Anyone know where I could get it for a reasonable price.

Hmv and cdjapan is now sold out. Yesasia still has it.

• 3 months later...

I got this on Blu-ray today <3 it was the first press limited edition so it came with the trading card and the booklet as shown in photos above^^ it's my first KARA concert recording and I'm really excited about it (especially SeungYeon unnie singing We Will Rock You). Can't wait to watch it!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Managed to snag the regular version of this, was sad to know that it was their last karasia together as kara5 :teary:

Loved the concert, wished it had eng subs but japan releases never seems to have any eng subs

Edited by shiris