[2009.03.09] Kara, "5 member 5 color" charm indeed... - The Secrets to Kara's Advancement

tinggg

ofpugx.jpg

The music world's new hot shot girl group Kara's popularity is hot. They took first on cable channel Mnet's M!Countdown on the 5th with their song <Honey>, and on the 8th also nabbed the mutizen award on SBS's Inkigayo. With their first time as #1 within their two years of debuting, they shared lots of tears of joy with their fans.

What is the reason for Kara's popularity march during the beginning of this year. We heard from various people that are close to them about their charms.

The people said that Han Seungyeon and Park Gyuri's charms are completely opposite.

2n7nsjm.jpg

Netizens often talk about her babyface, and someone said "she has an undecorated (or innocent) charm. Because of her snug little height and cute image, she especially has a lot of 'uncle' fans and soldier fans. In reality, whether it's those surrounding her in the industry or male fans, they feel closer to her because she looks so young, and treat her like a younger sister. That, they say, is her strength.

10epxk9.jpg

On the other hand, leader Gyuri, they say "grabs the center of attention as the leader with her mature look. Also recently on radio shows she's been able to show her talking ability." Recently as a guest on various radio programs, she's been able to distinguish herself. Also on <Star Golden Bell> and other programs, her self-proclaiming "Goddess" term showed off her colorful talking ability, gaining a lot of popularity.

24yd6oo.jpg

Recently on KBS 2TV's <Star Golden Bell> segment "Level With Me" we've been able to see a different sort of innocent charm in Nicole. Since she had been living in the US for a long time, her way of speaking seemed really strange, but on the contrary, the public liked her innocence and so she received a good reaction. "Although her Korean isn't that great, she tries so hard and so people love her for it."

Since the two new members, Koo Hara and Kang Jiyoung just joined last year, it was natural that fans were very interested in their personalities.

2qnqq06.jpg

As to Hara, "her blank expression and her many peculiarities make Hara really 4-dimensional. Her beautiful and yet undecorated image is her strong point." Her big eyes and her exquisite features have caused fans to coin her "doll-like" and can see her various images not only on the stage but also on various broadcasts, giving people a more intimate feeling.

2enmcr7.jpg

The definite maknae Jiyoung, who was still in middle school last year, receives a lot of love from fans and the other members. "Her baby-like muttering fits her age in its cuteness."

Jiyoung, who co-hosted MNet's <Jpop Wave> with Seungyeon>, was able to execute perfectly despite her young age, and we await higher praises for her in the future.

Link: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

Link: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Only take out with FULL CREDITS! Do not add in or remove the credit lines!

Lol Hara is four dimensional??? I don't get that vibe from her.

But I have this feeling that Hara's actually a really witty person.

I'm glad the girls are being recognised for their individual charms (:

Thanks for the translations tinggg ^O^

our gyul was the 4-d one, wasn't she? D:

BUT OMG. hehe i <3 gyul's witty responses to everything.

and awww SY's innocent charm :D

i love how all the girls are really praised a lot <3

thanks tingggggggggggg! :D :D :D <3333

yea i also thought Nicole was 4-d b/c of her insane descriptions :thumbup:

it's all good.. it's nice to know why they are popular .. helps make sense :thumbup:

KARA fighting.. :)

thanks ting.

Its nice to see that people are finally giving attention to Kara ^^

Who is the 4-D anyway?lol

I guess they have their own 4-Dness...lol

But even though they are 4-D at times, its still adorable...lol

Thank you for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

Gyuri's "goddess" thing is really 4-dimensional.. :lol:

adding it to her mature look, make her personality so fun.. :D

I always enjoy Nicole effort to speak Korean..

she's just too cute to be true.. :wub:

Nicole definitely has a cute charm to her. Especially when she's on

Star Golden Bell. I'm glad alot of people recognize their charming

Personalities.

They're all getting recognized for something--that's so great! I'm glad this article mentioned something true and positive about Gyuri and Jiyoung. Actually I'm glad they mentioned all the of the members specifically :lol:. Thanks for sharing!

hara is 4-dimensional??? omo! like me! hee! reminds me of sunmi of WG... i didn't know hara is 4-dimensional! makes me like her more! hee! nicole is so cute in 'level with me'! i crack up everytime i watch it!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...