eliza.hara구1

Isn't this pretty much the same as Best Girls Album?

Correct me if I'm wrong,

What's the difference anyways?

I don't think I could still afford this LMAO.

I DO WANT IT THO  :teary: 

Nope it is different than the Best Girls Album. This Kara collection both singles and albums come with each releases of individual cd and cover.

For example for the Kara single collection, you have the cd from Mister until the most recent one French kiss. So it is like buy each singles by itself except the collection come in one whole bundle and you do not need to buy it one by one by yourself. All of it is there. If you were to buy the Kara singles collection you have all version A singles from the start from mister. Version A is the version that have a dvd included in it.

Hope this helps you.

• Like 1

Nope it is different than the Best Girls Album. This Kara collection both singles and albums come with each releases of individual cd and cover.

For example for the Kara single collection, you have the cd from Mister until the most recent one French kiss. So it is like buy each singles by itself except the collection come in one whole bundle and you do not need to buy it one by one by yourself. All of it is there. If you were to buy the Kara singles collection you have all version A singles from the start from mister. Version A is the version that have a dvd included in it.

Hope this helps you.

It's so confusing  :phew: 

And yes you are right @LoveAction,

It's bc there are no pics, just the logo thingys.

Explanation helped a lot, thanks @Palaverist  :thumbup: 

It's so tempting to buy 1 since I got none of their Japanese album but the price just kill it. Also the DVD region 2 can't be play in Singapore? So what's the point? Will the tour DVD have a photobook similar with what's included in these collections? I hope so.

It's so tempting to buy 1 since I got none of their Japanese album but the price just kill it. Also the DVD region 2 can't be play in Singapore? So what's the point? Will the tour DVD have a photobook similar with what's included in these collections? I hope so.

If you have a PS3 or PS4 it can play them, as its a region free player.

• Like 1

Aw but I got none. :(

The majority of dvd players are region free. If you have a problem playing on a dvd player you can always play on PC. You just simply change the dvd region of your cd drive and all is good to go. If you run out of region changes you can install a programe called dvd43 that allows you to play all regions dvd.

Although the price might turn you off. I still think it is a good deal as all the previous albums are sold out. Note that they are limited edition version A rather than the regular version.

Edited by Palaverist

The majority of dvd players are region free. If you have a problem playing on a dvd player you can always play on PC. You just simply change the dvd region of your cd drive and all is good to go. If you run out of region changes you can install a programe called dvd43 that allows you to play all regions dvd.

Although the price might turn you off. I still think it is a good deal as all the previous albums are sold out. Note that they are limited edition version A rather than the regular version.

wow thank you so much! :)

Yeah, still deciding if I should buy it. But i prefer their Korean songs though to be honest. And Japanese DVD always don't include subtitles. :good:

I also preordered their final tour blu-ray and bought the Paris photobook limited edition from market district here. So broke now  :teary:

Edited by Zhiyann

wow ok even though it's an ridiculous amount, lets put into logic here, so lets say the albums are 40 bucks each times 5 it would come out as 200 (makes sense) and for the single 20 for each times 10 equals 200 (makes sense also) but the thing is who is really gonna spend 200 dollars at one time right and if both 400 like unless you're super rich and a new fan that hasnt purchase any of their albums/singles yet and want them all (or just want to collect everything), it sounds about right so i can understand why it's so much. dsp/umj is milking kamilias out like crazy, money hungry much or they wanna do like a huge box set collection like how most japanese artist does (it's not even like an anniversary or something special) *whoever is buying, bravo to you* i would if i could but that's not likely

there will be demand for kara collectable (or limited) collections.

however if it's pricey or illogical to buy, then don't take the "bait".

certainly, all producers have different objectives as compared to the consumers.

the producers have their own concerns like sales target after releasing similar contents but that is their risk management.

as for the consumers, no one is being forced to buy anything.

it's expensive for some fans but not all.

it's the way for companies to "take" money from fans because this is how it works.

Edited by red4summer

no wonder it costs that expensive..I think still worth the prize though.. If only I had money to buy those.. :teary:

but then will it make my other Kara's Jp cd become some kind of useless? :P:D

Edited by rhe-c