[Other] Daddy's Home (Usher) Dance Practice - Nicole (with Jermaine Browne)

kara.love

My jaw nearly dropped when she started. Nicori really dances well. Its good to see that she's happy. I know its just training but from the looks of it, there is a huge chance that her solo comeback will be a sexy concept. Nicole 짱! Kamilia will be routing for you.

• Like 3

Nicole, that dance is so awesome!!! How did you do that???
Nicole: "Ermmmm.... I think I make it with 70% of sweat and effort, 20% of courage and determination, 5% of love, 5% of myself....... I make it with 100% of my all best, because I believe effort will never betrayed me......."
Jing Hen: "..........." "Bravo, Nicole, I know why I love you so much already....... Continue to fight!!! We love you!!!"

The black guy dance pretty well but not as sexy as Nicole. Aha ;) I wanna join the class too. 

Maybe because you're a guy and you love girls, but Jermaine is awesome at dancing.
I read some comments like "oh, that black guy is so gay, disgusting", well, hilarious...

So, at this moment...I'm waiting for their new video.

Maybe because you're a guy and you love girls, but Jermaine is awesome at dancing.
I read some comments like "oh, that black guy is so gay, disgusting", well, hilarious...

So, at this moment...I'm waiting for their new video.

Jermaine is really dope but Nicole is still the sexiest. Aha. I think some of the people don't know how difficult is it for a guy to dance like that so they called it gay but I called it dope and much respect for him cuz I can't dance like that. Aha ;) Let's wait for new video.

• Like 1

I'm still sad that this great talent has left KARA  :touched: 
She had always been the life of KARA during live perfs.
I love this girl to death,
I'm glad she's keeping us updated~
I'm not surprised with her dancing skills, 
Forever one of the sexiest dancers of KPOP  :nc6:

Jermaine was good too (y)