[2009.03.09] Japanese Producer wants,

hopelesshong

29nhukj.jpg

23rwgu1.jpg

34h71at.jpg

Tsunku, one the most prestigious producers in Japan, has been getting a lot of attention for his interest in Wonder Girls, SNSD, and Kara.

Tsunku had a news conference on the ninth at the Intercontinental Hotel Allegro Hall about the first ever Korea-Japan joint audition project called

Awww its nice to see that he has interest with getting Kara as well...XD

And a mixture of three girl groups?

Oooooh, such a new and unique idea he has....

I wonder how it would be if it really happens in the future ^^

Thank you for the translations Peter ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

Aw thanks so much for this! <3

I'm a huge Morning Musume fan, as well as WG, SNSD & Kara so although its not really them interacting, it's nice to have them all slightly connected like that in an article.

I laughed when he said he wanted the three in his company, yeah good luck with that Tsunku :lol:

But if his paying so much attention to them and seeing just how high class the Korean industry is why doesn't he use that as inspiration and MM's music to much it? But his right, Kpop will take over if he doesn't step it up.

ommo~

sugoi~

morning musume fans run in my family.

lol. it`s so awesome that they are doing this.

i have the 10 girls in my mind right now.

&& of course the WONSOKA line girls.

ahhhhh! i wonder who is gonna get chosen!

[i meant as in the people who are gonna audition.]

hahah. i wouldn`t want the girls to be apart from each other***

Edited by monkee

yea when i first heard this i thought it was nice that he even knew KARA :lol:

but it would really interesting to see all three groups debut in Japan haha..

thanks peter and anne.

i would so totally want all three of them under my company.

best of lucks to them all.

i am still confused though. is he going to choose only one girl in the end, from either kara, wg, or gg, to start entertainment in Japan?

or finding a soloist among all the people around korea>

Wow that's quite a compliment from Tsunku. I'm a huge fan of Morning Musumeand C-ute myself, and it's nice seeing KARA being noticed and wanted by the huge and successful H!P (even though their popularity has been dying down over the past few years, they're still a force to be reckoned with) Props to Kara! And props to Tsunku for noticing our lovely WG and KARA, and of course SNSD as well.

I really want to see a collab between KARA, WG and SNSD, and omg add Morning Musume to the mix, it'll be totally awesome :lol: (regardless of language barrier).. on the side note, doesn't KARA know a bit of Japanese? They ARE hosting that JPop show right?

As random as this sounds, I don't want KARA to promte in Japan just yet.. they need to secure their popularity and fanbase in Korea first :D

@caromaxline: Tsunku isn't going to be picking the girls from WG, KARA, or SNSD, but hold open auditions for all Korean people to join Hello! Project, and perhaps join Momusu as well :D

oh dear. DSP PLEASE SAY NO TO HELLO! PROJECT If it's the old Hello Project. It might've been better.

I don't like Tsunku's idea. but I think it would be better if they were on a separate group as together as 'Kara' than joining them on another group called Hello! Project.

Hello! Project have had a lot of members already. I don't think adding more is a good idea. So much with Morning Musume.

Though Tsunku is a prestigious producer. I do think this is a great compliment for the girls. But there's something to this I don't like. That if it happens. I don't think I'll be willing right away to translate news, articles, and clips for them. =/

I'm happy to see that KARA takes part of his selection because It really means that they are at the top now. I understand Tsunku for willing to import this korean concept in Japan because since few years Korean music has taken all Asia : korean music craze becomes stronger and stronger with time lol.

Edited by Solin

oh dear. DSP PLEASE SAY NO TO HELLO! PROJECT If it's the old Hello Project. It might've been better.

I don't like Tsunku's idea. but I think it would be better if they were on a separate group as together as 'Kara' than joining them on another group called Hello! Project.

Hello! Project have had a lot of members already. I don't think adding more is a good idea. So much with Morning Musume.

Though Tsunku is a prestigious producer. I do think this is a great compliment for the girls. But there's something to this I don't like. That if it happens. I don't think I'll be willing right away to translate news, articles, and clips for them. =/

haejin, i really don't think it's that serious or realistic lol. he probably and most likely just mentioned the 3 groups to get publicity for this own thing that he's promoting.. DSP would never let KARA out of their hands :wub:.. i mean they'd still have input if or when the girls head over to Japan but it's not realistic to me..