[2014.02.26] Nicole reveals choreograhy video in NY. Sexy abs and charismatic choreography

Lupang

2014022701002752500185981.jpg2014022701002752500185982.jpg

"Let's forget about KARA Nicole. Now it's soloist Nicole!"

On 25th last month, a video has been uploaded and it showed Nicole's dancing skill after she went back to the US secretly. Just within 1 month and her dancing skill definitely upgraded to a new level.

Nicole is currently staying in New York and focusing on training vocal as well as choreography. In the middle of it, Jermaine Browne, her dancing trainer has shared a video that he practiced choreography with Nicole on his twitter and youtube channel.(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPy97Q8jNy4&feature=youtu.be)

On the video, Nicole looks like she becomes slimmer though her abs still looks sexy. It is a proof that she is getting strict training in New York.

Her choreography has been upgraded to the next level compare to the sexy and charismatic dances that she has showed during KARA days. Especially together with the famous worldwide choreographer Jermaine Browne, she showed the fantastic dance in harmony, every movement is full of power. It lifts the expectation about the comeback of soloist Nicole up because she seems to be perfect.

At the end of the video, we can see that Nicole even plays around with Jermaine Browne, it looks like she absolutely settles down with her current life. After seeing Nicole's video, netizens have left a lot of good comments like "I have been waited for her solo comeback already", "It's glad to see that she is so healthy", "Her dancing skill indeeds gets better".

Nicole revealed: "I'm burying myself in dancing and singing practice so 24 hours per day seems to not enough for me. I'm quite satisfied with the result of practice because it's better than I expected. This is time for me to recharge my strong points and cover up my lack so I will stay here 10 days more to practice instead of only 2 months like I have planned before."

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201402270100275250018598&servicedate=20140226

Translation by : Yoochi@karaholic

• Like 1

I hope she gets too put on some more wheight when her training is over, she looks really really thin.. too much so in my opinion.

And don't worry guys, I've warned instructor guy to keep it profesionnal and he replied to my message so he saw it lol. However the day after that Nicole posted a instagram pic going out with him >__<