[Hamtastic] MBC Drama - Jang Bo Ri is Here!

6if7.jpg

y1ft.jpg

Broadcast: MBC

Title: Jang Bo Ri is Here!

Date: 5 April 2014 (50 episodes)

Time: Sat & Sun 20:45 KST

Story: Family drama about two families, two women, two mothers who have to deal with very unexpected surprise when their daughters’ identities changed overnight. "Jang Bo-Ri" (played by Oh Yeon-Seo) who grew up with her poor family suddenly becomes wealthy overnight after she discovers that she’s a daughter of a wealthy family. In contrary, "Do Min-Jung" (played by Lee Yu-Ri) suddenly has to adapt herself from living in luxury to her poor family. Han Seung-Yeon will play "Joo Ga-Eul" who is an unreasonable and bossy daughter, the youngest of the wealthy family. She has 2 brothers, "Joo Chan-Woo" and "Joo Sang-Woo", played by Kim Ji-Hoon and Oh Chang-Suk respectively.

*Please help to furnish with details when they are available. Thanks.

Updates:

MBC commented in an official announcement that KARA's Han Seungyeon and Supernova's Geonil were to make an appearance in "Jang Bori is Here", which is planned to air after the last episode of "Give Love Away".

Han Seungyeon plays the role of Gaeul, the the immature and spoiled daughter of Director Lee. She will be swept in a love triangle with Jang Bori (played by Oh Yeon Seo) and Yoochun (played by Geonil).

Supernova's Geonil plays Yoochun, Bori's childhood friend who falls in love with Bori. Geonil is expected to play a loyal and trustworthy character.

"Jang Bori is Here" is the story of two daughters and two moms involved in an identity mix-up. Through Jang Bori and the three women, the true meaning of family will be portrayed. The first episode airs on April 5th.

Link

IMBC Home Page

Teaser (without Seungyeon)

Script Reading

IMBC Press Conference + misc (Photobox)

News Press Conference (Photobox)

Section TV Entertainment

English Subbed:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 7 Preview (But Seungyeon only to appear from episode 8.)

Episode 8 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 9 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 10 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 11 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 12 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 13 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 14 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 15 (Seungyeon cut) Making

Episode 16 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 17 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 18 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 19-22 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 23-24 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 25 (Seungyeon cut) (No appearance in Ep26)

Episode 27-28 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 29 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 30 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 31-32 (Seungyeon cut) NG

Episode 33-34 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 35-36 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 37-38 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 39 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 40 (Seungyeon cut) Making

Episode 42 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 45-46 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 47 (Seungyeon cut) Making

Episode 48 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 49 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 50 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 51 (Seungyeon cut)

Episode 52 (Last Episode) (Seungyeon cut) (Additional Link)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 9

here's what the other cast members look like (hopefully i got them correct lol)

very good looking cast

Jang Bori - played by Oh Yeonseo

36568-oh-yeon-seo.jpg

Do Minjung - played by Lee Yuri

lee-yoo-ri.jpg

Joo Chanwoo - played by Kim Jihoon

kim+ji+hoon_+smiling.jpg

Joo Sangwoo - played by Oh Changsuk

PS12111600033_zpsd340998d.jpg

Edited by ksXtryker
  • Like 4

in terms of minutes, i hope "ga-eul" betters "da-hye" who made occasional but memorable (or lol-able) scenes.

one more thing, i hope hammie gets to sing one of its OSTs. i mean she is the only singer in the main cast.

*dsp provides (i won't say "promises") the members the opportunity to do more individual activities but it's still ultimately the PDs who decide everything. hence credit must go to seungyeon too. while her casting & acting for joj were "much-discussed", poor her still waited patiently for hers to be broadcast. we are proud of hammie, aren't we? (the same goes to our remaining members, gyulharajing.)

Edited by red4summer

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000450598

ADD one more actor...jing boy right..he will be hammie love line...

poor hammie always be the center of kara..but i very proud of you..bcoz..in 2007 when kara has scandal..the members has to left..she is the one who working a lot...same here in 2014 also..she has many schedule to keep /still promot as kara members.. and i know hara and gyul will come out with her activity also...gyul and hara still choosing ..just wait for them..(i am sorry if anyone angry with my statement.) 

• Like 1

^

thanks but i shall wait for clearer translation.

anyway it will mean ham will get more scene time.

intimate relationship again? i guess she will be ready as she has the experience now. lol

Edited by red4summer

"..Han Seung-yeon (Her Lovely Heels) plays their little sister with a princess complex." :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/03/oh-yeon-seo-and-kim-ji-hoon-headline-new-weekend-drama/

What is princess complex..hmm mybe..she will always wear pretty cloth,always cute..like that??

What is princess complex..hmm mybe..she will always wear pretty cloth,always cute..like that??

kind of..spoil, selfish and the desire to always look pretty like a princess or something..

which kinda remind me with Hara's character on City Hunter :D

^

hehe, ikr?! it does look like her :) waiting for the individual and clearer pic of her later :)

I also love HLH very much, while those drama makes your heart flutter..

In this drama, we're most likely will get annoyed by her character and I'm so ready for that! :P:D

:gemhoho: