[Hamtastic] MBC Drama - Jang Bo Ri is Here!

ep1 (eng)

*we may need to wait a little longer to see ham.

*if anyone needs chi sub, let me know. they (ep1 & ep2) are uploaded yesterday.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

lol, tiny percentage and hence probably the reason why ham was asked to attend the press conference. (because until then, there was seriously very little about seungyeon in its promotion.)

we can derive what we want but i hope ham didn't feel it this way. (or if she did, i'm sure she understands how this world is run.) she wants to be truly recognized by her work and not for the special effect.

pardon me for asking but is it really 50 episodes long? has the shooting over? (sorry i have difficulties these days keeping out-to-date, especially guessing of some alien or korean sites. bit lazy too when ham isn't figuring big time.)

*sincere thanks in advance.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

lol, tiny percentage and hence probably the reason why ham was asked to attend the press conference. (because until then, there was seriously very little about seungyeon in its promotion.)

we can derive what we want but i hope ham didn't feel it this way. (or if she did, i'm sure she understands how this world is run.) she wants to be truly recognized by her work and not for the special effect.

pardon me for asking but is it really 50 episodes long? has the shooting over? (sorry i have difficulties these days keeping out-to-date, especially guessing of some alien or korean sites. bit lazy too when ham isn't figuring big time.)

*sincere thanks in advance.

yes the drama mybe 50 ++ ep..not really detail..but hammie scene mybe not that many..coz they have 2 actress and 2 hero..btw jang bori presscond so many article about seungyeon..not the other actress..that why they bring seungyeon to make people know the drama...

• Like 2

^

if you're keen in the first 4 episodes etc (in which ham didn't appear), you can easily google them up. there're a lot of sites streaming the drama with english subs. however feel free to let me know if i can offer any help.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

^

if you're keen in the first 4 episodes etc (in which ham didn't appear), you can easily google them up. there're a lot of sites streaming the drama with english subs. however feel free to let me know if i can offer any help.

Thank you, I'll check it out! :) I really looking for a good storyline, not only for Hammie; a good example is City Hunter, I started to watch because Hara but the action was sooo good that I almost forgot that she was acting too xD