[Hamtastic] MBC Drama - Jang Bo Ri is Here!

seems like no seungyeon yet in today's episode, perhaps tomorrow :)

meanwhile, some spoiler...

Take a Sneak Peek of Han Seung Yeon’s First Appearance on “Jang Bo Ri Is Here”

Kara‘s Han Seung Yeon will soon make her appearance on the MBC drama “Jang Bo Ri is Here.” The recent images showed the singer being welcomed by her mother at the Incheon Airport. Yet by the looks of it, it seemed that Han Seung Yeon’s character won’t be receiving much of a warm welcome. 

han-seung-yeon-2.jpg

In the upcoming May 4 episode, Han Seung Yeon will appear as actress Geum Bo Ra‘s daughter Ga Eul who is a spoiled trouble maker. Despite her mother’s efforts to try and make Ga Eul learn English, Ga Eul’s return to Korea with nothing more than shopping bags and a face altered by plastic surgery caused Geum Bo Ra’s character to erupt in anger. 

han-seung-yeon.jpg

As Han Seung Yeon’s character knows nothing but herself, it will be interesting to watch Ga Eul mature in the coming episodes. In regards to her thoughts on acting in “Jang Bo Ri is Here,” Han Seung Yeon expressed, “I am happy that I was able to conclude filming for my scene through the help of veteran actors who act as my family members in the drama.”

Episode 8 of  MBC’s “Jang Bo Ri is Here” featuring Han Seung Yeon’s first appearance will broadcast on May 4 at 8:45 PM (KST).

• Like 5

@ELJunRa

Thanks for sharing everything! really appreciate it

:gemheart:

Daehye and Gaeul should just meet up, for HaYeon sake! :P:D

also I think Kim Jihoon looks a bit like Kang Dongwon, so I guess both sides were happy then! :D

Edited by rhe-c
  • Like 2