[Hamtastic] MBC Drama - Jang Bo Ri is Here!

^

from e17 and you can find the link in the opening post.

guys, can i check if seungyeon featured in e41 on 30/8?

last sunday i saw a dailymotion sharing but it was blocked (or deleted, i can't remember).

if so, was there a cut for ham? i can't seem to find any link from all the places i know.

(i'm lazy to download the whole episode to find out.) thanks!

e42 on 31/8

iefkuN.jpg

• Like 1

from an interview on their comeback, seungyeon was asked about her participation in this drama.

below are my rough translation of her quotes.

"engaging with intense activities during this period is an undisputed fact. however, even though my involvement in "jang bo ri is here" is just a small role, i am still grateful for the opportunity to be part of the production."

i don't want to comment much about her role in this drama but as long as seungyeon is an option for one drama producer, i'm happy.

ultimately, i hope she can receive a big role one day because this girl loves acting. she should be in this line after kara.

just one right script and she will be huge famous.

i found kara because of kdrama and seungyeon, and i hope it'll be ham who will lead me out of kpop.

i've spent too much time here, i'm really really tired.

i need to get back to kdrama soon, just pure watching without getting involved in anything.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

from an interview on their comeback, seungyeon was asked about her participation in this drama.

below are my rough translation of her quotes.

"engaging with intense activities during this period is an undisputed fact. however, even though my involvement in "jang bo ri is here" is just a small role, i am still grateful for the opportunity to be part of the production."

i don't want to comment much about her role in this drama but as long as seungyeon is an option for one drama producer, i'm happy.

ultimately, i hope she can receive a big role one day because this girl loves acting. she should be in this line after kara.

just one right script and she will be huge famous.

i found kara because of kdrama and seungyeon, and i hope it'll be ham who will lead me out of kpop.

i've spent too much time here, i'm really really tired.

i need to get back to kdrama soon, just pure watching without getting involved in anything.

what's your opinion on her acting skills, especially in Jang Bo Ri?

^

"gaeul" is like "dahye", both roles are limited and offer little challenges.

but like i said earlier, any opportunity at this stage is welcomed.

i checked last night episode, no hammie at all. gaeul didn't attend the wedding (sort of)?

i hope when the tonight episode shooting was done, she was already back in korea.

Edited by red4summer

all good things come to an end. from "oppa" ig, the last shoot.

HeYzLA.jpg

y7nu6G.jpg

evKza6.jpg

it's always saddening to disband after a long working relationship.

may all meet again in future work.

(i'm starting to think what it'll be when karaholic goes offline forever..)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

kasih88 has shared earlier that it'll extend 2 more.

i'm not sure if it's due to excellent ratings or they need to add more drama at the end.

fyi the rating for "jang bo ri is here" is no joke. it hit a 37.3% for ep48! (i took from the lord of the ratings.)

Edited by red4summer