[2009.03.09] Kara, Standing Tall in the Rising of Girl Group Popularity

hopelesshong

DSP Media strategized to give Kara a different image; a more friendlier, cuter and brighter image.

True right? Like Mae said, whenever the girls come on shows, they show a friend-like image rather than the 'ideal gf' image. probably because 3 of them are really young too.

This strategy of DSP Media for Kara started since last year with

Idk how Kara became more passionate about music when Sunghee left...er...I think they should have worded that differently--I know what they're trying to say but I'm sorry I got offended. As much as I love JY and Hara I know that Sunghee had more passion for music than them...

Anyways I'm so happy people are recognizing Kara now, they're an inspiration for everyone :lol: I'm sure AST'1 looks up to them hahah. I'm sooo happy for Kara sigh I'm sure all Kamilia is too. Esp the ones who have loved Kara since Break it :lol:

Idk how Kara became more passionate about music when Sunghee left...er...I think they should have worded that differently--I know what they're trying to say but I'm sorry I got offended. As much as I love JY and Hara I know that Sunghee had more passion for music than them...

haha yea honestly, i was like err but i kinda assumed they were talking about gyulhamcole and how they worked their butts off without sunghee being there to help with vocals.. i never heard jiyoung or hara mention about their love for music or anything like that.. XD.. still waiting lol.

Awwwww

The main character of the story KARA....XD

Wohooo...

Its overwhelming to see people recognise Kara...

They sure have worked hard in order to attain where they are now ^^

Thank you for the translations Peter ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

WOHOOO! It's Kara baby! hahaha. i love the, the main character of the story is KARA! hahaha. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE IT!

well, i'm sorry to say this, but im a bit frustrated when they didn't mention about Hara and Jiyoung. Hara and Jiyoung had worked extremely hard too, although they are the newbie.

However. KARA FIGHTING! i love this post so much as Kara is now one of the top GIRLBAND! WOHOOO!

i'm so proud of them, especially seeing how i was a fan right even before their debut. its wonderful to watch kara grow as a group, through their hard times and struggles, they rlly do deserve all their wins! no matter what those Anti-kara SNSD fans say!

i love all the songs that the 'new' KARA promotes... ROCK U, PRETTY GIRL, HONEY, they're all catchy! plus, the dance steps are cute too!

i'm proud of KARA... last year it was all WG & SNSD... the 2 girl groups are great, no doubt but KARA deserves recognition too!

• 2 weeks later...