Which KARA member would you love to style for?

mae

Which KARA member would you love to style for?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Which KARA member would you style for?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

so as some of you may know.. i always have issues with KARA's clothes, hair, etc :lol:

and i'd love to style for them if i could :D

so pick a member and tell us why. you can even post up pics of the concept/image, specific clothes and accessories

i'll post mine later..

Style Away!! :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hara. Because she's my favorite. haha I'm joking because she's like a living doll. Petite and just plain adorable. If I could, I'd dress her up like a barbie doll <3

and another would be SungHee because she is gorgeous. tall & pretty.

i`ll say HARA since she has modeling skills.

she has the perfect body.

any designer/stylists would LOVE to dress her up.

even though anything she wears turns into

a CATWALK-like clothing you get to see anywhere.

[i also would love to be[/color] NICOLE's stylist.

she has something REALLY special that i like about her. i dunno what. but i just do.<3]

Edited by monkee

hm.. may be Gyuri i agree with anne.

Gyuri look great when she is not on the stage.

i dunno why it's always like that but the cloth that she wear on the stage is not perfectly fit with her image.

it would be great if they fix this issue.

i actually have 2 people..only b/c i think these 2 get the worst unflattering clothes, for hair it's Nicole out of the whole group. lol.

well lets see.. for fun i'd choose Nicole :sweatdrop:

she has an S line :D but sometimes the stylists dresses her like she has no curves.. that's something to be proud of not hide it :rolleyes:

but if i pick b/c of the horrendous clothes provided.. i'd pick gyuri too lol

gosh are the stylists blind? lol.. gyuri's already short but give her really long tops to wear..

that is so wrong.. makes her look shorter and not flattering XD.. they don't look at her body to style her but her image instead i guess haha

gosh are the stylists blind? lol.. gyuri's already short but give her really long tops to wear..

that is so wrong.. makes her look shorter and not flattering XD.. they don't look at her body to style her but her image instead i guess haha

ohhh i totally agree with this. And idk if it was Gyul or the stylists, but when they performed Pretty girl they gave her really short short short skirts so her legs would seem longer >.< they need to see what fits her and the image, not what just fits the image D:

I'd also like to dress Hara, since she's so model-like and she seems like she'd look great in so many things. lol. (:

i would have to choose nicole because her hair style is only done in a bob...all the others have their hair curled or up but nicole doesnt really get hair styles done to hers because hers is so short...well sometimes they curl it but i like her hair longer...that way more styles can be done!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...