[2014.03.17] Han Seungyeon and Hong Jonghyun "kissing on the sofa" on Her Lovely Heels

viperion

Jqj0T3Y.jpg

[Her Lovely Heels] Kara Han Seungyeon and Hong Jonghyun have a romantic and passion kissing scene.

Today (2014.03.18) SBS plus mini drama [Her Lovely Heels] broadcast at Korea ( Screenwriter : Lee Mi Rim, Director: An Kil-Ho , Min Yeon Hong )'Shin Jihoo'(Han Seungyeon) and Oh Taesoo (Hong Jonghyun) had a passionate kiss on the sofa for the first time.

Many Viewer comment on after drama that Jihoo head gently petting with the kiss.Eventhough It Doesn't Look Natural, but managed to express the true feeling and emotions of Jihoo on the entired kissing scene. 
Many Audience are focused on especially the shocking and decent look of Jihoo to approach Taesoo in different way.

[Her Lovely Heels] Due to the Production Team, despite the closed relationship between Han Seungyeon and Hong Jonghyun, the kissing scene for the first time have made the whole atmosphere looking weird.

[Her Lovely Heels] The Story of a women who afraid of love start a relationship in an office with a man who does not believed in love represent the whole 10 episode of this mini drama.

The Passionate Kiss of Han Seungyeon and Hong Jonghyun on [Her Lovely Heels] will be broadcast at 2014.03.18 ,Noon 15:30, Night 21:30 by SBS PLUS in South Korea.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com

• Like 3

I'm thinking if I should watch it,
Bc I want to imagine it's me, hahaha.
Or maybe not bc I can't take it.
Gaaaaaaaaaaah, no wifey nooooooooooo :wakeup:
  :touched: 

I wish she'll go back with forever alone concept, jk  :teary: 

I think kisses in korean dramas are really a little "fake" (in my opinion). Maybe because I'm used to see all that passionate kisses on american movies. I only saw once one kiss in a korean drama that looked real...and that drama had three kisses -.- it's a turn-off, like, we're seeing that really romantic scene and then they give us a half-assed kiss.

This kiss is no difference...even maybe a little better.

BTW: They make better kiss scenes in MVs sometimes...

I think kisses in korean dramas are really a little "fake" (in my opinion). Maybe because I'm used to see all that passionate kisses on american movies. I only saw once one kiss in a korean drama that looked real...and that drama had three kisses -.- it's a turn-off, like, we're seeing that really romantic scene and then they give us a half-assed kiss.

This kiss is no difference...even maybe a little better.

BTW: They make better kiss scenes in MVs sometimes...

It's a cultural difference thing. well i, for one, would rather see Hammie being French kissed by Hara Goo than to see her being slobbered up by some actor guy xD.... and there goes my 'sacred and pure' mind... :facepalm:

• Like 3